Chapter 15

These few months passed by quickly. Hyunsuk had been really supportive. He would buy everything Jinyoung craved for even if it meant buying him ice cream at 2 a.m. He would've helped him through his morning sickness and would've sometimes stay up with the older when the latter couldn't sleep.

That night, as usual, Jinyoung couldn't sleep. He kept on moving uncomfortably around when he felt a sharp contraction. He didn't mind it at first but after a while it became so painful that he couldn't bear it. "H-Hyunsuk." He called the younger, tears streaming down his face. Hyunsuk immediately got up, looking at the older with a worried look. "W-What happened love?" "The baby....I think it's coming." "Oh God. I'll take the baby's bag." Hyunsuk said, running to the closet and grabbing the bag. He carried Jinyoung bridal style and brought him downstairs. With great difficulty, Hyunsuk opened the door and gently placed Jinyoung down on the seat. The younger ran to the driver's seat and quickly started the engine.

"It hurts Hyunsuk." The older whined, still crying. "I know baby. We will reach the hospital soon." "It feels like someone is stabbing me." "Hang in there baby." Hyunsuk said, grabbing Jinyoung's hand while focusing on the road. "Fuck." He mumbled and drove faster.

They finally reached the hospital. "We're here baby. Don't worry." Hyunsuk carried Jinyoung bridal style once again and took him inside. Some nurses attended the two along with a doctor. "Bring an emergency bed and bring him in the labor room." The doctor said. Jinyoung was brought to the labor room, Hyunsuk by his side. The same doctor came and checked on Jinyoung. "You are 8 cm dilated. We'll have to wait for some times." "But it hurts." "I know baby. Just wait for some times." Hyunsuk grabbed the boy's hand and softly kissed it. "Just think about our baby that will be in our arms soon." Hyunsuk said smiling brightly making Jinyoung smile a bit.

Half an hour later, the doctor came again and once again checked on the male. "Nurse bring him to the delivery room." Just as he was being taken to the delivery room, his water broke. "Okay sir. I want you to push. I can see the baby's head." Jinyoung nodded and started pushing, Hyunsuk by his side,grabbing his hand. "It hurts so much Hyunsuk. I can't do it." Jinyoung cried out, sweats covering his forehead. "I know baby. But I also know that you are strong and that you'll be able to do it. Think of our baby that will be here soon." Hyunsuk felt his heart break. He kept on stroking Jinyoung's hair, hoping to calm the boy down.

After a few more push, cries could be heard in the room. The doctor cut the cord and the baby was taken away for cleaning. "You did amazing love." Hyunsuk smiled softly at the exhausted boy, who was heavily panting. He wiped off the sweats that was dripping on his forehead. The older was so tired that he passed out.

~Time Skip~

Jinyoung woke up one hour later. He adjusted his eyes to the bright light and sat up. "Baby, you woke up." Hyunsuk came in the room with a blue blanket in his arms. Hyunsuk gave Jinyoung the child and the older couldn't help but smile. "He is so beautiful." Jinyoung said. "Just like you." "No. Just like us." Hyunsuk sat on the bed and looked at Jinyoung. "You made me really happy today Jinyoung. Thank you so much for this amazing gift love." Hyunsuk said, giving Jinyoung a kiss on the forehead. "I love you both." Hyunsuk mumbled as he pressed his forehead against Jinyoung's. "And we love you too." The two shared a sweet and lingering kiss.

Suddenly the door burst open, three familiar faces came in, two of them fighting while the other was standing in between awkwardly. "No I'm the one who's gonna take the child first." "No shut the fuck up Seunghun. I'm older so I have every right to take him first." "You shut up Byounggon. I'll take him first and that's final." "No I'll ta-" "Shut up. Both of you." Hyunsuk screamed. "Yonghee will be the first one to take him." Yonghee silently giggled as he pushed past the two.

"Congratulations Jinyoung." Yonghee said, taking the child. "Awww....he is so cute. Did you think of a name yet?" Yonghee cooed. "Youngsuk." Hyunsuk replied happily. "Can I take him please?" Seunghun asked with his puppy eyes that no one I mean NO ONE can ever refuse. Yonghee gave him the child. "Omg...he is so cuteeee." Seunghun squealed and was basically looking at the child like this🥺. "My turn bitch. Give him to me." Seunghun rolled his eyes and gave the baby to Byounggon who also started squealing as soon as he saw the child.

After a while Hyunsuk and Jinyoung's parents also came. "Our baby is really loved." Hyunsuk said to Jinyoung, making the boy chuckled. "Yes indeed. Our little angel,Youngsuk." Jinyoung smiled.

After everyone left, a doctor came in to check on the baby and Jinyoung. "We will have to keep you under observation for the night. I think you will be able to leave tomorrow afternoon." The doctor said, looking at some papers. "I'll leave you two now." With that the doctor left.

"Hyunsuk~I'm bored." Jinyoung whined. "Baby it's only been 1 hour." "I know but it's so boring here and Youngsuk is sleeping." Jinyoung sighed. "Even I'm bored to be honest." Hyunsuk said and exhaled loudly. "Baby, did you know if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together." Hyunsuk said out of nowhere. "Where the fuck did that come from Hyunsuk and why would you do that?" Hyunsuk looked at the older with a 'seriously bitch' face. Then it hit Jinyoung. "Ohhhh. Oops. You're so cheesy." The older giggled. "I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look." "Why don't you check it by yourself?" "With great pleasure." Hyunsuk started leaning in but was interrupted by the baby's cry. Jinyoung laughed at Hyunsuk's expression. "Give him to me." Jinyoung said after he stopped laughing.

Hyunsuk took the baby out of the crib and gave him to Jinyoung. "Shh baby. Mommy is here." Jinyoung said softly as he rocked the baby in his arms(no one touch me. I'm officially soft🥺). Hyunsuk smiled at the cute sight in front of him. He quietly took out his phone and quickly snapped a picture. "Gosh I love this guy so much." He thought. Maybe they would now live a happy life after so many obstructions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whut iz dis?
Anyways...this is the first time I wrote something related to birth so please ignore the mess I wrote.
Hope you enjoyed
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all💞

-BaeBae♡

NOTE: I'll be updating ONLY on Saturdays because online classes will start this Monday. I'm still not sure because it's been a few days now and I'm feeling really unmotivated and I'm lack of ideas but I'll try updating. I hope you can understand💖