Chapter 19

Jinyoung sat up, his eyes wide open as cold sweat dripped off his forehead, while panting. Hot tears started streaming down his face without him acknowledging it. It was the third time he was awoke by the same nightmare this night. "Baby? What happened?" Hyunsuk asked when he saw the older boy. He sat up and noticed that Jinyoung was crying. "B-baby why are you crying?" He asked again pulling him in a hug. Jinyoung hugged back, gripping on the younger's hoodie tightly. Hyunsuk stroked the older's hair lightly, calming him down.

Minutes passed and Jinyoung finally calmed down. He pulled away from Hyunsuk with his head down. The younger cupped the male's face, making him look up. "Baby, what's wrong?" "Just a nightmare." He carelessly replied back. Hyunsuk instantly understood that Jinyoung didn't want to talk about it so he didn't ask anymore question. He just nodded his head and made Jinyoung lie down. Hyunsuk wrapped his arms around the older, pulling him closer. Jinyoung put his arm over Hyunsuk's waist, nuzzling into the younger's chest. A sudden feeling of safety and comfort washed over him as soon as the young male hugged him. Jinyoung finally felt asleep with Hyunsuk watching over him in case the older woke up again.

~Time Skip~

Jinyoung woke up and realised Hyunsuk wasn't next to him. "Maybe he is in the kitchen." He thought to himself as he got up and went downstairs. While making his way down, he heard voices in the living room. Jinyoung decided to go in the living room instead. Hyunsuk was sitting on the couch with Yonghee by his side while looking at something on the older boy's laptop.

"Ah baby you woke up." Hyunsuk said when he noticed Jinyoung. He got up and made his way to the half asleep male, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "What are you two doing ?" Jinyoung asked, rubbing his eyes. "We are trying to trace the man." The older slowly nodded. Hyunsuk cupped his face and flashed him a small smile. "Don't worry baby. We'll find him soon." He said before kissing the older. "I already prepared breakfast. It's in the microwave. You should go eat." "Did you eat yet?" "No. I'll just finish a few works and join you." Hyunsuk went back to Yonghee while Jinyoung went in the kitchen.

Jinyoung was taking out the food out of the microwave, when he remembered the nightmares he has been having. He was thinking of whether to tell Hyunsuk or not. "Baby, what are you thinking about?" The sudden voice as well as the arms that snaked around his waist startled the boy. "N-nothing important." He quickly said as he put the food on the table. "Are you done with your work?" "Yeah. We can eat." Hyunsuk said taking a seat at the dining table.

"Baby, what happened? You've been spacing out and you still didn't take a bite of your food. Is everything alright?" Hyunsuk gently touched Jinyoung's hand, making the older snapped out of his thoughts. "Y-yeah I'm fine." Jinyoung said with a small smile. He didn't want Hyunsuk to worry about him since he knew the younger was already stressed out. "Are you sure baby? You can talk to me if you are having any trouble." Hyunsuk asked in a worried tone. Jinyoung felt guilty for worrying the younger with his small problem. He felt bad, thinking he was only adding stress to the other who was already worried about their child. "I'm really fine Hyunsuk. Don't worry about me." The older reassured the male, trying his best to convince the still doubtful male.

Hyunsuk sighed, fully conscious, he wouldn't be able to convince Jinyoung that easily but he was certain that the older was definitely facing some troubles. He just decided to leave the matter this way, waiting for the older male to open up by himself when he was ready to talk about it. "Okay. I'll leave now. I have to go to Yonghee's place." Hyunsuk said, getting up. "O-okay." The younger sighed, yet once again. He grabbed the car key and went off, leaving Jinyoung deep in thought.

~Time Skip~

"Yonghee." Hyunsuk called out. He was currently in the older's room. Yonghee was helping him to trace the man, which was quite difficult since there was no GPS tracker to help them like last time. "Yeah?" "I don't know why but Jinyoung has been acting very weird. He has been spacing out and he even woke up yesterday because of a nightmare. I've been asking him what's wrong but he said he was fine and he looks scared. I'm worried about him but I also want to give him time so that he doesn't feel forced to tell me."

"That's actually weird. Wait for some time. Maybe he is just under the shock of yesterday's event. If he is getting better in the next few weeks then there won't be anything to worry about. But if in a month or two he is still behaving that way or it worsen, then you should bring him to a doctor. I've heard about an illness called PTSD I don't really know much about it but the symptoms sounds the same." Yonghee said.

"I'll keep an eye on him. Anyways did you find any information?" Hyunsuk asked, concentrating on the work he came here for. "Not yet. It's really difficult since there's nothing to help us. I don't really know what can help us to find him. Maybe I could hack his phone(we can actually find the location of the person who's phone has been hacked. Beware kids). I'm not sure tho but I'll try." The older said and typed something on his laptop.

"Do whatever you want. I just want to know where that bitch is hiding." Hyunsuk practically growled. "Calm down mate. Anyways the hacking thing won't take too much time. I'll just have to watch over his every phone calls he make and shit." "I'll have to leave now. I don't want Jinyoung to stay alone for too long. Thanks again for helping me Yonghee." "No problem man." With that, Hyunsuk left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayyyy....the story's about to come to its end
Only a few more chapters left lol
Anywaysssss I'll explain the meaning of PTSD in the next chapter so don't worry
S

o hope you enjoyed this chapter
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡

(A/N: I publish a new book. Still YoonBae UwU. It would mean so much to me it you could check it out❤)