Chapter 8

Jinyoung woke up with a hangover. He slowly sat up and looked around the messy room. "What happened yesterday?" Jinyoung couldn't remember what happened due to the headache. It was the second time he drank this much. Jinyoung tried to stand up to get some pain reliever but his feet hurted. He looked at his bandaged feet and sighed. "Seriously what happened?" He mumbled to himself, lightly massaging his head. After a few minutes of thinking, everything came back into his mind as tears left his eyes. After much effort he stood up and made his way in the bathroom.

Jinyoung filled the bathtub with hot water, while he took off his clothes. He got into the bathtub letting the hot water consume his body. Everything hurt, mostly his heart. Jinyoung let out a shaky breath. "Love only brings pain. And I'm one of the fools that fell in love." Jinyoung said to himself as he submerged his head in the water.

Jinyoung came out wearing the black sweater that he first wore when he came here and black sweatpants. It was Jinyoung's favourite sweater. The older felt tired both mentally and physically. He didn't want to do anything. So he went to bed and laid down. He wanted to sleep a bit since he felt really tired.

~Time Skip~

Jinyoung woke up an hour later, feeling thirsty. He got up and with great effort he walked downstairs. He grabbed a glass and pour water for him. He gulped down the water, letting the cool liquid, flow through his dry throat. The Male put down the empty glass on the counter and was about to go upstairs but stopped when he heard the front door opened. He turned around to see Hyunsuk with a shorter male.

"You can stay here as long as you want baby." Hyunsuk said to the smaller male, making Jinyoung confused. "Oh Jinyoung. Nice that you are here. This is my boyfriend, Minjun." Hyunsuk introduced the boy, with a smile on his face, as he leaned down and kissed his cheek. This hit Jinyoung right in the heart like a sharp knife but he had to stay strong.

"Hyunsuk, can you tell me where the bathroom is? I need to use it." The Male, now known as Minjun, asked. "Just walk upstairs and go in the first room. It's my room. You can use the bathroom there." Hyunsuk said. After the male left, he approached Jinyoung. "I want you to move in the guest room within one hour. Minjun will be staying here." "O-okay." This was the only thing Jinyoung could say.

Jinyoung was on the balcony, back pressed against the railing of the balcony. He was listening to nothing like us by BTS Jungkook(stan BTS UwU and it's originally Justin Bieber's song) and every words pierced through Jinyoung's heart like knives. He didn't even notice that he was crying until someone put a tissue in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the younger. "I was calling you but you weren't answering. So I entered the room. Sorry." "No. It's okay. What are you doing here though?" The younger scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment then said "Hyunsuk isn't here and I don't like staying alone. So I thought of talking to you. Let me introduce myself. I'm Lee Minjun. And I'm 17. How about you?" "I'm Yoo- Bae Jinyoung and I'm 18." "Nice to meet you Jinyoung." Minjun said extending his hand. Jinyoung smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too."

It's been fifteen minutes and the two boys were still on the balcony talking about each other. "So....you like Hyunsuk?" Minjun suddenly asked, surprising Jinyoung by the sudden question. "W-what? N-no." Jinyoung tried to deny it but he couldn't. The look Minjun was giving made him sigh. "Yes. I don't just like him. I love him. But he doesn't love me. And it hurts so bad. But I'm happy that he found someone that he loves. Nothing matters more than his happiness to me. If he loves you and you are the cause of his happiness then I'm happy for him." Jinyoung said with a sad smile.

"You seems to really love him. You'll find out sooner or later Jinyoung." Minjun said and stood up and started walking towards the door. "Wait. Find out about what?" Jinyoung questioned. Minjun turned around and smiled at Jinyoung "Just wait for the right time Jinyoung." He said and left a puzzled Jinyoung alone.

~Time Skip~

It was 11:00 p.m and Jinyoung was suddenly awoken by the thunder. He was scared of thunderstorm. Jinyoung tried falling asleep again but in vain. The lightning suddenly lightened the room making Jinyoung panick. The boy covered his ears while whispering "go away" but it got louder and louder. Jinyoung was shaking and sweating, tears started flowing. On top of that he didn't have anyone with him.

Hyunsuk also woke up by the thunder. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Suddenly Jinyoung popped into his mind. He remembered the time Jinyoung told him about his fear of thunder. Hyunsuk decided to check on the older just in case.

Hyunsuk was infront of Jinyoung's room door, wondering if he should knock or just open the door. After a few seconds of thinking, he opted for the second option. He slowly opened the door so that to not wake Jinyoung up if he was sleeping. Hyunsuk peaked his head inside the room to see Jinyoung sitting there crying. He opened the door and ran to the boy. That's when he realised Jinyoung wasn't just crying, he was having a panic attack.

"Omg. What should I do?" Hyunsuk whispered to himself. "J-jinyoung. Look at me." The younger said but the older continued on mumbling some words. Hyunsuk took a deep breath before saying "Baby look at me." Hyunsuk grabbed Jinyoung's hands and removed it for his ears and cupped his face, making Jinyoung look at him. "Breathe slowly. Do it like me okay." Hyunsuk breathed in and counted till three and then he breathed out. After a few seconds Jinyoung finally followed along. It took him some time for his breathing pace(lol) to be normal again.

The thunder boomed scaring Jinyoung who hugged Hyunsuk tightly, still trembling. "It's okay baby. I'm here." Hyunsuk whispered in Jinyoung's ear while rubbing his back.

Jinyoung finally felt asleep after what felt like hours. Hyunsuk made him lie down on bed. "Good night love." Hyunsuk whispered kissing Jinyoung on the forehead. The older unconsciously smiled making Hyunsuk smiled also.(UwU) He then went to his room.

But what he didn't know was that someone was looking at them with a smile. "They really are perfect for each other." The boy said and went to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was kinda random lol
But anyways hope you enjoyed it
If you did then don't forget to comment and vote
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡

Also: Jinyoung pecking Hyunsuk when they wake up🥺❤ didn't realised I was a softie until now(It's from an interview) I also have a video but wattpad is a bitch so I can't put the video :(But please they look like really boyfriends🥺💞💍

(It's from an interview)
I also have a video but wattpad is a bitch so I can't put the video :(
But please they look like really boyfriends🥺💞💍