Chapter 13

Hyunsuk woke up and looked at Jinyoung who was peacefully sleeping beside him. "He is so cute." Hyunsuk thought to himself. Suddenly he got an idea. He quietly got out of bed so that he didn't wake Jinyoung up and went downstairs. He went in the kitchen and immediately started preparing breakfast.

15 minutes later, Hyunsuk was already done. He put bread toast on a plate with an egg on it with two pieces of baecon. He added a bit of pepper on the egg(I'm trying to cook by phone oKAY). After he was done,Hyunsuk put the plate on a tray,with a fork and a knife, and a glass of juice and made his way upstairs, back in their room. He opened the door and saw Jinyoung who was waking up. "Good morning baby boy." Hyunsuk said, sitting on the bed, beside Jinyoung. "Good morning." Jinyoung replied back rubbing his eyes and yawning cutely. The older sat up and smiled at the younger male. "Aww. You prepared breakfast for me." "Anything for my baby boy. Now have your breakfast." Hyunsuk said as he started feeding Jinyoung.

"Did you eat?" Jinyoung asked as he was almost done. "I'll eat later. I'm not hungry." "I'll not take that as an answer. Come. I'll prepare something for you." Jinyoung got out of bed and grabbed Hyunsuk's hand dragging him downstairs. "Now sit here. I'll go prepare something real quick." Jinyoung said dragging Hyunsuk in the dining room, lightly pushing him down on a chair, before going in the kitchen.

As Jinyoung started cooking, Hyunsuk couldn't help but admire the beautiful boy. Some strands of  his hair were falling over his eyes, while his tongue sticked out as he concentrated on what he was doing. Hyunsuk sighed, dreamily. He got up and made his way behind Jinyoung and hugged him. "Babyyyyy. I love youuuu." Hyunsuk said in a cute voice, kissing Jinyoung's neck, making the older giggled. "Babyyyyyy. I want a kiss~" The younger whined, in an unusual cute voice, but he got ignored. "Babyyyyyyy~" He tried again but in vain.

Suddenly Hyunsuk got an idea. He slowly let go of Jinyoung and started walking away. "Oh well...I'll just ask Minjun. I'm sure he'll gladly do it." Hyunsuk said loud enough for Jinyoung to hear. Before Hyunsuk could make another step, Jinyoung grabbed his wrist pulling him back and pinning him against the counter. "You are mine and mine only.(jealousy~)" Jinyoung was practically red. Hyunsuk laughed at Jinyoung's face but stopped when he noticed that the said boy was looking at him with a serious face. "Okay. I'm sorry baby. I'm only yours and no one else. Please don't be mad at me." Hyunsuk said cupping Jinyoung's face and pecking his lips. "I'm not mad. I'm just....insecure." Jinyoung said with a sigh. "I totally understand love. Don't worry. I love you and you only." Hyunsuk reassured the smaller. "Thanks Hyunsuk. I love you too." Jinyoung softly smiled and went back at cooking.

15 minutes later, Jinyoung was already done. He put the pancakes on a plate and add some chocolate syrup on top along with some whipped cream. To make it more attractive, he added some blueberries. "Here you go." He placed the plate in front of Hyunsuk. "Aww thanks baby." Hyunsuk said before he started eating. Jinyoung smiled to himself as he got an idea. He dipped his finger into the whipped cream. "No Jinyoung." Hyunsuk said knowing well what Jinyoung wanted to do. "Yes Jinyoung." The older said and rubbed the cream on his nose and ran off to the kitchen, laughing loudly. "YOON JINYOUNG." Hyunsuk yelled as he got up and ran after him.

After running around for approximately 2 minutes, Hyunsuk finally got Jinyoung. The older was pinned against the wall. "No Hyunsuk." "Yes Hyunsuk." The younger mimicked the older and bopped his nose against Jinyoung's, the cream getting on his nose as well. "No~" Jinyoung whined, making Hyunsuk chuckled. "You searched for it. You look cute though. Like a cat. My little cat." The younger said, looking at the smaller with heart eyes. "And you're my little bunny." Jinyoung giggled.

"Aish my heart. You're going to be the cause of my death one day." Hyunsuk said putting his hand on his chest. "Yah! Stop being cheesy." "I know you love it when I'm being cheesy." "Maybe." Hyunsuk wrapped his arm around Jinyoung's waist and pulled him even closer to him. "Now that I'm thinking. Can I get my kiss now?" Jinyoung cupped the younger's face, placing his lips on Hyunsuk's. "Happy?" "Really." Silence was the only word that could describe the atmosphere as the two stared at each other, with nothing but love. "I love you so much Yoon Jinyoung(let's not forget they are married)." Hyunsuk mumbled. "You've been saying this ever since I woke up." "And I'll keep on saying it till my last breath."(things are getting WAY too cheesy)"I love you too."

"Who prepared pan- OH MY GOD GUYS. GO GET A ROOM. MY EYES. GIVE ME SOME BLEACH." Minjun came in the kitchen to get some food but was welcomed by the two lovebirds staring at each other. "Did you really have to say that?" Hyunsuk asked, rolling his eyes playfully at Minjun who was being way too dramatic. "I'm sorry. Continue. I'm leaving." They could hear Minjun mumbling "damn. Now I can't even go in the kitchen let alone get food" which made them laugh. "However...Minjun is not wrong. How about we continue this in the room?" Hyunsuk said in a seductive tone and a smirk which made Jinyoung instantly turned red. "Y-yah!" Jinyoung yelled in embarrassment as he lightly pushed Hyunsuk, making the said boy laugh. "You weren't embarrassed when you were calling me daddy." The younger was now whispering in the older's ear. He pulled away, facing the smaller again, who was redder than before if it was even possible. "Yah...stop teasing me~" Jinyoung whined, pouting cutely. "Okay. I'm letting you go only this time because you're being cute." The younger pecked the older's lips for the nth time.

For the whole day, the two stayed in their room, cuddling and watching television.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The whole chapter was random.
I just needed to include this sweet chapter to satisfy my soft heart.
Anyways hope you enjoyed.
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡