Chapter 8

A/N
I honestly don't know how to continue, like I'm having a mind block rn but I'll try woooo and if it sucks, IM SORRY AHAHAHA

------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the fuck are they?" Amy asked clearly pissed. We've been waiting at the mall's entrance for 15 minutes for boys and they have yet to show up.

"How about you ask Matt?" I suggested, not wanting to sound bitchy but being hungry makes me an instant bitch.

"I messaged that douche already and he refuses to reply!" Amy groaned.

"Whatever, let's go get food!" I exclaimed.

"Your treat?" Amy said, grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Yea sure." I replied, to hungry to protest. While walking to Subway, Amy's phone buzzed, notifying that she had a message.

Amy groaned , "He said that they're at Macdonalds because apparently Adrain was craving for the french fries from Macdonalds." I frowned at how weird the excuse was and Amy was clearly pissed. We walked to Macdonalds and just as we were about open the door to enter, Amy's phone buzzed again. I turned and looked at her. "What the hell? They're outside Victoria's Secret because they made a bet on who could pick a girl up the fastest, and the hottest girls will be at Victoria's Secret. Ugh, this like a scavenger hunt for the boys. I swear they'll regret it if they're not there either." I chuckled and followed behind her to Victoria's Secret. Surprise, surprise, the boys weren't there.

I almost burst out laughing at how Amy looked like. If it was the cartoons, her face will be as red as a tomato and smoke will be coming out of her ears and nose. "C'mon Amy, let's go. Subway, my treat remember?" Her frown literally turned upside down. I pinched her cheeks at how the mention of food could lighten her mood right back up and she pouted.

"Ouchy Avey." She said as she massaged her cheeks. I cracked up at her cuteness as she dragged me to Subway. She stopped abruptly, causing me to bump into her back.

"What the fu-"

"Look!" She said, pointing at three very familiar boys, eating away in Subway. I shook my head and glared at their direction. "Hey Amy, look sexy." She smirks, pulling her jeans a little lower, showing the waistband of her panties and tying her blouse so that it revealed her navel piercing.

We walked up the boys and pouted our lips in the most seductive way possible, "Hey boys." we cooed. The guys looked up at us and smirked. My target was Adrian and hers was Matt. I sat down on Adrian's lap, straddling him and ran my finger down his body. His body froze at my touch and I smirked, feeling proud that I had this effect on him. I stared at his slightly parted lips and an idea came to my mind, I eyed the bbq sauce he had at the corner of his lips and leaned in, letting my breath linger on his lips before licking the sauce right off. I went to his ear and whispered, " I win," I kissed his cheek before continuing "and thank you for the sandwich." I say as I stood up and ate the sandwich that I stole.

I fist bumped Amy when I saw that she had Matt's sandwich in her hands. Adrian looked shocked but he covered it up with a smirk. I looked at Matt and he just sat there eyeing Amy. "What the hell? Why didn't I get any action? Hey Amy," Jake started as he patted his lap,"come sit on my lap and do dirty things to me."

"No, thank you. And why me? Why can't Amy do it?" Amy asked with her cheeks flushed.

"What d-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was yanked down onto Adrian's lap.

"Because she's mine. And nice one, Kitten. I didn't know you like to get dirty in public." Adrian said with a smirk plastered on his face. I tried to stand up but his grip on me was to strong, I gave up and continued eating his sandwich. "Anyways, where were you these two days? I didn't see you in school."

"Ya because I didn't go to school?" I replied and Adrain just stared at me expecting a different answer. "I didn't go to school because I didn't feel like it?" He quirked an eyebrow and stood up causing me to stand up with him. He wrapped a hand around my elbow and dragged me away. I looked back and Amy was staring at us worriedly. I mouthed ' I'll be right back ' and she nodded, turning back to continue talking to the boys.

Adrian stopped pulling me when we reached the top floor of the carpark. I looked around and turned to him, "What are we doing here?"

He didn't say anything instead, he took my hand and I tried to pull away from his grip but he was far too strong for me. "Let go of my hand, Adrian." He pushed my sleeves up and eyed my wrist.

He looked up at me but I refused to meet his eyes and looked down to my converse. He reached out and lifted my chin, I was left with no choice but to look into his cold, hard eyes. It was void of any emotions and it honestly scared me. I closed my eyes refusing to look into his eyes any longer. I felt his breath on my ear. "Are you afraid of me?" I shook my head, hesitantly. "Then why won't you look at me?" I kept quiet with my eyes still closed. "God dammit, Kitten" he snapped, "Open your eyes, will you? I'm not going to hurt you." His toned softened but it was still cold. I still refused to open my eyes. Suddenly, I was embraced by warmth, his hands were snaked around my waist. I stood there, rigid as a pole, not knowing what to do. When he realized that I wasn't going to react, he pulled back and I missed the warmth instantly. I looked into his eyes and they softened, no longer cold and void of any emotion. "Why do you do this to yourself?"

"Why do you want to know? I snapped. He was confusing me again. He was the school's notorious bad boy. What was he doing caring about me? "Just forget it, Adrian." I said as I turned away and rushed back to Subway. Amy was talking and Matt listening attentively while Jake was typing away on his phone. I rushed towards them, not wanting be pulled away by Adrian again. "So, what are doing today?"

Amy looked up, her eyes sparkling, "Shopping!" She squealed, drawing some attention. I groaned and plopped on the seat.

Great, just what I need right now, not.

------------------------------------------------------------