Chapter 16

I woke up the next day, tangled with Adrian, not that I was complaining, even though I had a head-splitting headache. I felt peaceful, I'm guessing it was because I woke up to the peaceful rhythm of Adrian's heart beating.

I was staring at the drool that was dripping out of his mouth when my bladder decided to mess with me. I needed to get out of bed, before I wet it. I had to untangle my legs from Adrian's and try to take his arm off of me, but everytime I tried to move his hand or move away from him, he would hold me tighter. I definitely didn't take the bad boy as a cuddler. He was warm and if I didn't have to go to the toilet urgently, I would've stayed in bed and enjoy the warmth he was providing me with.

"Adrian, I need to pee." I pleaded, "Adrian, c'mon. Let me go."

He groaned but didn't move.

I poked his cheek, his eye, his nose, his mouth and his ear.

He still didn't move.

"I swear if you don't let me go, I'll pee in your bed."

I waited for a reaction but didn't get anything.

I tried my luck and pushed myself away from him. I guess I misjudged the space I had away from the edge of the bed because I landed on the floor but I didn't even get to wince in pain because I really needed to pee.

I ran into the bathroom and sat on the toilet and let my pee go. That was inappropriate to state. My body shivered when I was done.

I washed my hands and face so I looked a little fresher. I went back back to Adrian's room to ask him if he had a spare toothbrush but when I got to his room, he was sprawled on his bed and I couldn't help but to jump in his arms and enjoy his warmth. His arm instantly wraps around me tightly like those slap watches.

Adrian groaned after 5 minutes. He shifted and his hands moved down to my waist, fingers rubbing on the exposed skin at my stomach.

I shivered at his touch and managed to choke out, "Morning sleepy."

"Mm, morning." His voice husky and thick with sleep. "How long have you been awake?"

"Oh, uh, not long." I replied quickly.

"How are you?" He asked, his voice coated with concern.

"I'm fine?" I replied, turning to face him. His eyebrows were scrunched together and he was staring back at me with a questioning gaze.

Then it hit me like a bucket of cold water. I told him about Cara, about Mum and Dad and my suicide attempt.

I instantly regretted everything I did last night. I swallowed a lump that formed in my throat, "Uh, I gotta go." I hurriedly got out of his hold and ran out his house.

I ran to Amy's for my car, I drove home and packed my bag and left.

I drove aimlessly, for hours. I don't know where I was going, but I knew I had to leave.

Why did I tell him everything?

---------------------------------------------------------