Chapter 3

I looked around and saw Adrian and his friends making their way towards us. Oh no. I wanted to pull Amy away but Adrian pulls me on my wrist again and I tried to pull my hand away and the cloth of my hoodie rubbed on my skin a lil too hard and my wrist started bleeding and the blood stained my sleeves. I stared at it and hiss at the pain.

"The fuck?" I heard him curse. And I ran to the toilet to clean up. I heard footsteps following me.

"It's okay, Amy. I'll meet you at the table after I clean up." I said but the footsteps got closer. I turned around to tell her that it's okay but I saw Adrian instead. Shit. "Uh, what are you doing here?"

"Wanted to see if you're okay." Was his reply. I looked at him, shocked. He asked if I was okay. Nobody except Amy has ever asked me if I was okay. I nod my head and turn to walk to the toilet. He turns me by my shoulder now and takes my hand and pushes the sleeves up. The sight of the scars killed me. I closed my eyes refusing to cry infront of Adrian. He pulled me into the girls' toilet and washed my wrist for me and I shivered at his touch. I was already crying by then. I felt so vulnerable. I never liked crying infront of people. I even refused to cry infront of Amy but here I am crying infront of Adrian. "Why?" He questions as he runs his finger down my arm.

I looked up at him and saw concern flashing through his eyes. I shrug, "It's nothing." I smiled.

"It's nothing? You call this nothing? I know you won't open up to me because we barely know each other but stop this. Please." He pleaded, looking so vulnerable like a child losing his favorite toy. "Let's start over okay? Hi, I'm Adrian Collins." And he sticks out his arm for me to shake.

I chuckled, maybe he isn't so bad but I'm still keeping my guard up. "I'm Avery Parker." And I shake on it.

"Just so we're clear, I still want you. And I always get what I want." he smirks and walks out the toilet. And the cocky jerk is back yay.

I walk out the toilet and walk into the lunchroom with all eyes on me and I try to find Amy and I saw her waving at me from a table with sitting with the other 2 guys from Adrain's gang. I walked up to her and raised my eyebrows. "Avey, this is Matt and Jake. Adrian's friends." I look at them and gave them a smile. They were even more good-looking up close. Matt had brown eyes and a dirty blonde hair. Jake had blue eyes and light brown hair. Both of them had a really nice body.

"Hi, I'm Avery." They gave me a smile and a guy nod. I sat down beside Amy.

"Are you okay? Did you cry? Why are your eyes red? Wait, of course you did, your eyes are red. Why? Sorry I didn't help. I'm really really really sorry. I wanted to help but Adrian said he'll handle it. And what's up with you and Adrian?"

I chuckled. "Yea I'm fine. It's okay baby girl. There's nothing up with me and Adrian." I looked to Matt and Jake, "What's up?"

"Nothing?" Matt replies, not knowing what to say. He looks up and I raise a brow, " Hey bro." I turned and see Adrian behind me, looking tensed.

"Hey." He walks to the seat beside Jake and sits. "Are you girls going to the party this Friday?" Me and Amy shake our heads.

"Not invited." Amy says while shrugging.

"C'mon, you can come with us." I looked at Adrian with wide eyes then to Amy hoping she'd refuses, instead she agrees.

"Nope, I am not going. Have fun baby girl."

"Aww c'mon Avey! Just one party. Please?" she pouts and stare at me with her puppy eyes " pweeaseee, Avey baby." She pleads.

Resist Avery. You can do it. Resist. You can re- "Alright" ah shit.

"Yay!" She cheers. People look at us, confused. She smiled sheepishly at them. "8 at my place on Friday alright? "

"I'll try? The son of a bitch might come home early because he's going overseas on Saturday. Who knows what he'll do to me or mum then." I scoffed.

"Who?" I turned to see Adrian tensed. "Kitten?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I replied curtly and he raised his eyebrow, "Uh sorry, I'm a little abit off today."

He opens his mouth to say something but the bell rings and I literally drag Amy to French class.

"You and Adrian huh?" Here we go. "Since when? How? Did you plan on telling me? He was angry when you mentioned about your ... omg!! Does he like you? Do you like him? Omg! Your children will look tots adorbs! Ah! Can I be the godmother of Averian juniors? He called you kit-" I put my hand over her mouth. It's going to be a long French lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------

this chapter sucks ew hzkaoakd