Chapter 2

I walked into class and Mrs. James was already in class.

"Good morning Avery." She greets me with a big smile.

"Morning Mrs. James." I gave her a small smile and took my seat. It was in the third row by the window. I enjoyed daydreaming while looking out because there was nothing to pay attention to in English.

Slowly the class gets filled up. "Okay class, since almost everyone is here, I shall start on the lesson. The door slams open and the god of good looks walks into the classroom. All heads turn to him and he smirks. He scans through the room and his eyes stops on me. His smirks grew bigger and I know way better than to fall for his charm or give him the satisfaction of giving him any attention so I look away and look out the window.

"Ah Mr. Collins, you're late. Take your seat. Detention if you're late one more time, got it?"

He nods and makes his way to his seat which was at the back of class by the door. He props his legs up on his table and lean back. His head in his hands. He looks at me and caught me looking at him then winks. I mentally hit myself for staring at him.

I spent the rest of the lesson looking out the window. Staring at the birds as they flew freely in the sky. Thinking what if one day while they're flying, their wings just stops flapping, no matter how hard they try, it doesn't move and they came crashing down, and dying? They could just die any moment. How I fucking wish I would just die, falling to my death or bleeding to death.

The bell rings, snapping me out of my daze and I made my way to history but upon reaching the classroom, someone pulled me by my wrist. I hissed at the pain and crashed into a wall. I tried to push myself off the wall but I couldn't. I look up to see Adrian smirking down at me. I crumpled my face in disgust.

"What do you want, Adrian?" I spat. He leaned down and tried to kiss my neck. I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't budge. Instead, his grip on my waist tightens.

"What the fuck are you trying doing?" I shouted. I was definitely pissed.

"Marking you." He replied in a 'duh' tone. He was smirking. I wanted to slap it right of his face. I raised my eyebrow, not understanding what he meant by marking me. He rolled his eyes at how blur I was. "I'd gave you a hickey and people will know that I want you, and nobody will get you until I do."

"That's dumb! No one here wants me and what makes you think that I want you anyway?"

I slapped him and the sound resonated the empty hallway and I walked away smirking.

"Oh no you don't walk away from me." And he pulls me by my wrist again. I hissed at the pain and tears pricked at the corner of my eyes as he squeezes my wrist.

"Let go of my fucking wrist." I spat. He looked at me shock evident in his eyes but he covered it up fast and lets me go.

"What do you want, Adrian?" I asked again since he ignored the first time.

"You." He looked me up down and smirked.

"Fuck off. If you think you can get in my pants, then you got it wrong. You disgust me and I'm not those type of girls you go after." He visibly hardens at that and I smirk.

"And what type of girls do I go after, kitten?"

"Do you really have to ask?" He stares at me waiting for me to continue "Well, you go after sluts. The ones that'll open their legs to you like their life depended on your dick." I chuckled at how accurate it was.

"You see kitten, my dick is a cure. If you're feeling down, my dick will make you feel happy again. Wanna try?" He smirks down at me.

I laughed at his theory. "N-no but thank you for the offer. Stop calling me kitten and I'm late for class so bye." I heard him chuckle as I made my way to my history class.

I walked into Mr. Chesterfield's lesson. All eyes were on me and Mr. Chesterfield stopped teaching to look at me. I looked at Amy, relief washing over her face.

"Ms. Parker, take your seat. And don't be late again." He gave me a stern look. He didn't give me a a detention because I was his favorite student not because I scored A's in his class, it was because I respected him so he was kinda biased with me. I nod and took my seat beside Amy. Having a teacher who likes you has its advantages.

"Where were you? Do you know how worried I was?" She looks down to my wrist, "Did you do it?" I shook my head and she relaxed. She asked again, " Where were you?"

"Uh," I couldn't tell her what happened yet because I don't even know if he was joking and I didn't want to make it a big deal, "I went to my locker. I needed my... Uh.. Plaster? " It came out more like a question. She nodded and copied down some notes. The rest of the lesson went by fast. I spent it thinking about why Adrian marked me. He could any girl he wanted at the snap of a finger, so why me? I shook my head when the bell rang.

Amy and I walked towards our lockers before heading to the lunchroom to put our books. After putting my books in the locker, I walked over to Amy's locker waiting for her to finish. We walked to the lunchroom talking about how boring her math lesson was just now. When we entered the lunchroom, all eyes were on us.

"This can't be good." I mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------