Chapter 19

I parked my car and sneakily made my way in the house. I tiptoed in and saw that the lights in the kitchen were on. I tried to run so the person in the kitchen wouldn't notice me but I wasn't fast enough.

"You finally decided to come home huh?" My father's deep voice reached my ears.

My shiver ran down my spine and I turned around to face the kitchen door but stayed quiet.

He stepped out of the kitchen and stared at me with bloodshot eyes, "You won't talk to me?" His voice was slurred.

"I, uh, no, I-I.." I didn't know what to say to him.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" He said before pacing slowly towards me.

A bile rose in my throat at the term of endearment he used on me.

When he was directly infront of me, I could smell the beer off of him. I resisted the urge to turn my head away and run up into my room afraid that he'll hit me.

He lifted his hand and I flinched away. Liking that he had such an effect on me, he smirked. And it wasn't a charming smirk like Adrian's, it was scary and menacing.

He laid a hand on my shoulder and my breathing increased, I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I was so scared, tears were forming in my eyes but I tried to calm myself.

He placed another hand on my other shoulder and turned me around. I felt his body come closer to mine, pressing my back towards his front and his lips by my ear.

"I've missed you," he whispered in my ear and I involuntarily shivered.

I wanted to run out and drive away but I knew that even in his drunken state, I was no match for him. He had a tight grip on my shoulders, he wouldn't let me move.

"Let me go," I tried to say in a strong voice, but I sounded weak.

"Why? Don't you miss me?" I was beyond scared of what he'd do to me.

"I have school tomorrow," I answered.

His hands started to move, trailing down my arms, making goosebumps to form on my skin but I couldn't stop myself from asking, "What are you doing?"

"I just missed you so much, I want to hold you baby girl," He was drunk and I was disgusted. It felt like a thousand fire ants were crawling up my arms.

I jerk my whole body away from him and I didn't think he'd let me go but he did. And before he could grab me again, I ran up to my room.

I locked the door and slid down, hugging my knees. I stared at the floor, thinking about what just happened.

A sob escaped my mouth and a tear fell from my eye and many more followed after. I began to scratch at my arms, my nails were digging in my skin but I couldn't get the feeling of his hands off of me. My arms were bleeding but I couldn't get myself to stop.

"No, no, no, no," I kept repeating it to myself when I remembered his touch on me. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I stopped scratching myself and buried my head in my knees. I wanted to forget.

**

I must've fallen asleep when I was crying because I woke up to sunlight streaming through the windows.

I stood up and looked at the time. I contemplated going to school, I really didn't want to but I had to, after skipping three weeks of school.

I took a cold shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I dried my hair and walked out to wear my clothes, choosing to wear a white top woth a navy blue flannel and jeans.