Chapter 1

Worthless
Mistake
Fat
Waste of fucking space
Bitch
Unwanted
Useless
Pathetic freak

I slit my wrist replaying all these words that I was forced to believe that I am.

Blood trickled down my arm, dotting the bathroom floor. I sat there, waiting for the numbness to take over.

My alarm clock from my bedside table rang, snapping me out of my daze. I stood up and I saw a girl staring at me. Her hair was disheveled, she had red, puffy eyes and there were bags under her eyes, bruises on her face, scars on her arm. She looked so broken. I closed my eyes and walked away from the mirror. I breathed in and out slowly so I wouldn't breakdown again.

I took my clothes off and walked into the shower and turned the faucet. I hissed as the hot water scalded my skin. I showered and stepped out of the shower. I walked to my dresser to use my concealer to conceal the bruise by my cheek where my father punched me last night.

I put my hoodie and sweatpants on and I walked out to my car to drive to school. Since school doesn't start in 45 minutes, I took my baby for a ride. I drive up to the cliff where I planned on taking my life once and let the breeze try to take away my pain for awhile. After 20 minutes I drive to my best friend's, Amy, house to pick her up. I honk my horn and I saw her running to my car with her shoes untied and her hair flying everywhere and an apple in her hand. I chuckled at how ridiculous she looked.

"Hey Aves!" She greeted while tying her shoelaces.

"Hey." I replied and reversed out of her driveway.

I think she sensed something when she pulled my sleeves up and shakes her head. I pulled it down quickly. "Again?" She asked, staring at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said with my eyes concentrated on the road.

She doesn't say anything to that because she knows about what's going on at home. I tried to lighten up the mood by turning the radio on. Kiss me by Ed Sheeran was playing and it was Amy's favorite song of all time.

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

I nudge her asking her to sing along and does while I hum to the song. That lighten up the mood a little bit.

The school's parking lot came into sight. I sighed and drove into an empty space and then a car behind me honked at me. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw a red convertible behind me. I groaned when I saw Stacy Wilson, the school's slut and head cheerleader, walking out the car. She made her way to my window and knocked on it. I rolled down my window.

"What do you want Stacy?" I spat out her name like her name was poison on my tongue.

"Get your," she waves her hand around gesturing to my car, "whatever this is, out of my spot."

I wanted to fight back when Amy grabbed my elbow and shakes her head. I groaned and rolled my window back up and Stacy smirking at me. Bitch. I drive to another parking spot and step out of my baby. I grabbed my bag and walked beside Amy. I walked towards my locker which was few lockers beside Amy's. I took my English & History books because I had them before lunch break.

"Bye Aves. See you in history." Amy says as she walks towards her Maths class.

"Bye." I called out to her and walked to my english class.

-------------------------------------------------------