11. Little Lightening

~ Despite everything; all the fights and cries and laughs and lies: in silence, I still think of you.~

Naina's pov

A few days had gone by and my movie was coming along well too. I had been spending a lot of time with Ayush these days as requested by the director to help with our chemistry.

Obviously Ayaan knew about this and no one else could be more supportive. Ayush was becoming a good friend and i was hoping he could meet Ayaan soon too.

I had just reached the set and straight went upto Ayush.

"Hey! Whatsup?"

"Hey Naina!"

"You ready?"

"Almost! Hey so i was wondering, do you want to hangout sometime?"

"Yeah sure. tell me where and we will be there."

"umm....we?"

"Ayaan and me na?"

"oh ye...yeah..ofcourse. Ayaan!"

"okay let me know the details. abhi i have to go get my makeup done"

That was weird.

....

"so i agreed! you okay with that right?" I was explaining to virat what ayush had offered.

"Yeah sure! did he mention where?" Ayaan asked.

"Yeah, Casablanca"

"Naina.... that place is expensive. I'm barely getting by with my job....I can't afford it."

"Ayaan now what should I tell him?" I said in a little irritated voice because the we're finally going to meet and I was really looking forward to this.

"Why are you getting irritated? I'm being honest because I don't want you to feel embarrassed. We obviously are going to share the bill and I don't think I will be able to afford it. You know what I'm going through."

"I can't help that Ayaan. I'll pay for us. I have some money with me."

"Why are you willing to spend so much on this. We can go to a cheaper restaurant with great food too. Why did you agree in the first place?"

"He asked, I answered. Nothing else." I snapped.

"Whatever Naina."

.....

I slipped into a black dress and strapped my heels. I still didn't know whether Ayaan would come or not but I had to go since I had confirmed.

I stepped out of my room to see Ayaan ready in a white t shirt, black jacket and vans.

I encircled my arms around his neck.
"Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes But you already confirmed."

I stared at him for a little bit and lightly pecked his cheek but I didn't apologise.

We left for the restaurant when Ayaan asked.
"Wait I'll just get the bike."

"Bike?"

"How are you planning to reach there?"

"Let's just get an über na?"

"Why?"

"It's a very fancy place. Reaching there in a bike...?"

"Ofcourse Naina."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing really" he looked to the other side waiting for me to book an über.