3. Intoxicated.

From the first moment we touched, your arms felt like home.

Naina's pov

It was days later after we all went out for dinner and Ayaan spoke about Ananya. I felt bad at first but he never brought her name up later.

He just found her pretty.
Jeez I need to calm down.

And he isn't even mine for me to behave the way I was. I realise that now. I'm learning. I was too scared to tell him that I had feelings for him. Probably because he wouldn't and that would fuck with our friendship. I didnt want that at all. I loved him more like a friend than I liked him as a crush.

If that makes any sense.

Our exams had been going on for the past ten days and our last exam was eco, tomorrow whereas Tanya and Rohit still had product design left which was 2 days later.

I wonder how we get away with the fun stuff before them always.
TOUCHWOOD THOUGH.

I was done revising my syllabus and my thoughts immediately went to Ayaan and I could feel the heat creep onto my face. I walked out of the room to make myself a sandwich when I was reminded of what happened when he came over just before the exams, to take extra notes from me.

My cheeks reddened as I remembered-

"Haan Ayaan! Just come over anytime after 10 am and you'll find me awake!" I told him over call

"You sure about that?" He laughed.

"Yes. I got to study too you know!" I laughed as he promised to come over to collect his notes after 10.

I was studying with my hair loosely tied In a bun, I had my tights in with a very very loose T-shirt I had bought from the Men section.

What? Guys have the most comfortable clothes.

I didn't realise it was already 10:30 am since I was studying with utmost concentration since about 3 hours now. I blankly opened the door of my house when the bell rang to see Ayaan standing there.

All hot and he made me breathless. Until I remembered my state i was in, then i was just embarrassed.

"You look cute!" He laughed.

I made faces at him as I hugged him but didn't really bother to make my appearance look any better.

It was exam time. You would see a really really ugly side of me. The one that takes bath at odd times of the day, wears the same comfort clothes throughout, eats thousands of chocolates without realising that they are actually smudged all over her face.

That's me.
Hi.

He entered and picked the notes I had set out for him on the table. He nodded at my with a smile thanking me for them as I smiled back and walked into the kitchen.

"Coffee?" I asked already preparing some for Myself.

"Sure!" He came into the kitchen. "Where's Tanya?"

"She's gone to college. Last minute doubts. She'll be back in the afternoon I guess!" I had said.

"Dude! I'm really hungry too. Can you make me something?" Ayaan let out his puppy eyes face and to be honest, I was hungry too.