"Winky, right?" Samantha asked, her Gryffindor spirit showing as she addressed Crouch Jr.

Crouch Jr nodded.

"Should we go get her, then?" Samantha asked. "She's here in the kitchen."

Dumbledore thought for a moment before nodded. "Yes, I think she'll have some insight." He turned to McGonagall. "Minerva, if you could."

McGonagall nodded curtly before leaving the room.

Crouch Jr took this short break to address Samantha. "You. You are mighty clever, Potter. You had your suspicions from the start."

"Rightfully so."

"I thought me wiping part of your memory that night in the dungeons would've done the trick," Crouch Jr hissed and he gripped the edge of the chair until his knuckles turned white. Samantha stared at him as her breaths started to become uneasy but that only made Snape dug his wand into Crouch's cheek a bit more to calm him down. "But alas it wasn't strong enough and you got it back not too long afterwards," he spoke and licked his lips slightly as he narrowed his bloodshot blue eyes at her rounded hazel ones. 

Samantha sat back slightly and tried to ignore his predatory look, replacing it with the thoughts that this man was as mad and crazed as one could be. She swallowed slightly and sat upright, diffusing this insane awkward tension. "And here we are now. It should've been stronger."

That only made Crouch Jr try and struggle against the restraints Dumbledore at placed upon him but to no avail. Snape muttered something which caused them to tighten slightly and that subdue Crouch Jr's attempt.

"I should've ended your life when I had the chance," Crouch Jr hissed and looked around at the eyes staring back at him with slight fear and uneasiness. Even Dumbledore had no idea what we're going to be his next words. It seemed that Crouch Jr had suffered a severe mental instability from his time in Azkaban and the things he had done. He had gone from calmly telling them his story to now going on some crazed rampage towards Samantha.

There was silence at no one knew what to say as Crouch Jr continued, his eyes going back to Samantha. Then his lip curled in amusement as he looked her up and down. "However not before trying to take advantage—"

"That is enough," Snape snarled, silencing Crouch Jr with not only his voice but with magic. He casted a silencing spell on him and then tightened the restraints again which caused Crouch Jr's already hallow looking skin to stretch and turn a deeper shade of red. Crouch Jr grinned maniacally at his ability to rile everyone up. Right now he knew he had been caught and his plan soiled by the Potter girl so why not have some extra fun.

Samantha watched on with a slightly blank, slightly taken aback expression. She could see the crazed eyes of Crouch Jr and her insides seized slightly from inferring that he was only saying this to get everyone on edge. Why not ruffle the feathers when he was currently being interrogated?

Just then the door to Dumbledore's office opened and in walked McGonagall and Winky. Winky looked much the same, shaky and looking all around her with uneasiness. Her wide eyes were brimmed with tears and they instantly stopped upon seeing Crouch Jr, her master.

"Master Barty, Master Barty, what is you doing here?"She flung herself forward onto the young man's chest but sat back when seeing his tight restraints.

"Winky, we have brought you here to fill in any gaps while Barty Crouch Jr continues to tell us his story and reasoning for doing what he did," Dumbledore spoke and conjured up another chair for her to sit which she was unsure about taking. "We understand this is an emotional time for you but please speak up when you want to."