I love you.

*Hey guys! Sorry there are so many *Time Skips* In this story!! I wanted to skip the boring stuff. Byeeee! For now!*

Lexi's POV

"Thanks again Nicole for driving me home" I say as I get in to Nicole's car. "Seriously, it's no problem!" She laughs. "Well, still!" I reply. Unfortunately, it is time for all visitors to leave. "You sure you'll be fine on your own for a while?" She asks. "Yeah it'll be fine!" I assure here. "Okay just checking" she says. When we get home I climb out of the car and thank her again, before going inside. We got McDonald's on the way home, so I don't need dinner. I pull off my clothes and slip into my warm, comfy, pajamas. I glance at the clock. 10:00. I hop on my bed and pull my covers over my body. Soon I drift asleep...

*Time Skip*

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I hear from my alarm. "UGHHHH" I groan. I tiredly sit up and rumble out of bed. "Squi- oh... yeah" I shout. I miss him! Why did that stupid guy have to come anyway? All I know now is he is arrested and will not be bothering is again. At least, that's what the police said. I put on a long-sleeve white shirt with a jean vest over it, then put some leggings and ugg boots on. I put on a little bit of makeup and go to the kitchen. I make some toast, eat it, do all that other stuff, then pack my bag. The clock reads 6:15. I walk to the bus stop.

*Time Skip*

"Riiiiiiing" the bells goes. "Well, don't wanna be late for English!" Katelyn says before skipping off through the halls. I run after her and before we know it we are sitting at our desks. "And why would this sentence be improper?" He asks. A girl called Emma raises her hand, like she always does. "Because, Mr. Faggot, it is improper because" Blah blah blah blah blah. I have no idea what she is saying. She tries to kiss-up to every SINGLE teacher in this school. "Am I right, sir?" She says once she starts speaking English that I can understand. "Why it is absolutely perfect my dear!" He chuckles. "Nothing's perfect.... except your lessons, that is, sir!" Her flattery disgusts me. "Why thank you Emma" He says. "You guys should look up to this beautiful girl!" He says pointing a yardstick at the rest of us. We all snort. She puts on puppy-dog eyes. "Aw, see y'all hurt her feelings!" He said in a sad tone. Gawd.

*Time Skip* (To after school)

I hear my phone vibrate, and I see that Luke is calling me. I immediately press the little image of a green phone. "Hello?" I ask as if I don't know it's him. "Hey Lexi, I heard about Squid..." His voice fades. "Yeah.." I say in a much sadder voice. "Wanna go to the movies later? Since you couldn't on Saturday?" He asks in a hopeful voice. "Of course I'll go! Pick me up in an hour?" I say much happier. "Great! Okay, see ya then!" He says. "Bye!" I say before hanging up. Now to put on better makeup, get a better outfit, and wait for Luke!

*Time Skip*

We walk into the dark theater. We decided to watch this new horror movie, and I get scared during movies easily so let's see how this goes... We sit down and watch all the dumb previews. As soon as the movie starts, I am already freaked out. Oh no. No, no no no! I can't do blood, I just can't! "Ah!" The whole audience screams when the killer makes his second move. I curl up on Luke's chest. He wraps his arm around me. I am freaking out, but this is so romantic I can't help but be happy! I hope he thinks I am shivering because of the movie... After the movie ends we walk outside and squint as our eyes adjust to the light. I look at Luke and laugh. "You look like you just sucked a lemon!" I giggle. "haha, you too!" He replies. "So wanna go home now?" He asks dissapointed. "No! I never want this day to end!" I say and we hold hands. "Neither do I" he says. "There is a really nice restaurant a little ways that way." He points a finger the opposite direction from the way we came. "We could go there" He adds. "Sounds great!" We drive there and get seated. "I don't know what I would do without you." He says out of nowhere. "Neither do I" I reply. Suddenly he leans in and closes his eyes. I immediately do the same, as if I can't control myself. I just lose myself in the moment. We continue leaning closer and closer until our lips brush against each other. We kiss and kiss and kiss. I giggle when he kisses my neck. This kiss is even deeper than the first one, I just know it. He starts kissing my lips again. "I love you" He whispers. "I love you, too." I whisper back. I hear a couple "Awww"s, but tor be honest I don't care. I just wanna enjoy this moment.

*Hey guys!! I hope you liked this! Sorry about all the time skips, but nobody wants to read boring stuff, do they? Byeeeeee! For a while!*