Forever Together

*Herro! I'm soooo excited for this chapter! EEEEH! *does happy dance* *Gets kicked out of family tree* I'm still happy!!*

Squid's POV

I change into my pajamas and walk into Lexi's room. Tomorrow is the day I'm getting married. Tomorrow is the day that me and Nicole will officially be life partners. "I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning." I say to Lexi. She smiles at me. "Don't be nervous." She replies. "Why would I be nervous?" I ask her. She raises an eyebrow. "Goodnight, Squid.

I roll into bed. After I marry Nicole, will we buy a new house? Maybe she can move in here. If that's the case, this will be my last time sleeping in this room alone. Good thing I have a big bed.

*Time Skip*

"Squid! Squid! *sob* You gotta wake up! It's Nicole!" Lexi? I get up. "What? What's happened?" I ask. "I found her, *sob* on th-the couch, c-c-covered in blood! Squid!" Lexi wailed. "WHAT?" I scream. I sprint to the living room. Nicole lies motionless on the sofa, blood dripping down her back, which has a knife sticking out of it. I fall to my knees. I put my head in my hands and start crying...

When I look up I'm back in bed. I rub my eyes. It was just a dream. Not real. Fake.

I walk out of my room and eat a healthy breakfast of fruit and yogurt. Then I shower, do my hair, and put on the most expensive suit I've ever bought. Then Lexi wakes up and groggily walks into the kitchen, where I am sitting. "Wow. You look... good." She says when her eyes land on me. "You sound surprised." I joke. "Well get ready! Your the flower girl are you not?" I ask. "Yeah..."

After about an hour or so, Lexi is ready in her lace dress, with lots of makeup and a very intricate hair style. And around 30 minutes later, Stampy show up in the limo we rented. Me and Lexi sit down. "Hey mate!" I say to Stamps.

"Hey. You nervous?"

"Not really, I mean, what's there to be nervous about?"

"Everything!"

"You worry to much, Stampy cat. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Sqaishey could end up saying, 'I don't'. That's a start."

We basically had that conversation all the way to Nicole's house, where both girls waited for us to pick them up. We decided that the brides weren't allowed to know where the wedding was, b'cause we're cool like that. When we parked, me and Stampy got out of the limo. I knocked, and Nicole answered the door. My jaw literally dropped. She wore the most beautiful gown ever. It had one strap and had flower lining that went from the bottom up. She was beautiful. "You look.." How do I describe this level of beautifulness... that's a word now by the way. "Stunning.." I finally say. "You don't look too bad yourself, David."

Stampy and Sqaishey talked for a while after that was well, until we escorted our brides to the limo. The wedding was going to be at the beach, because that was where we all met up for the first time ever. When we arrived, the girls were very happy we picked it.

Everyone we invited (which wasn't much) sat down, while me and Stampy waited excitedly at the alter. The flower girl (Lexi) and the ring bearer (Sqaishey's little brother, Owen) came out. Then the maids of honor walked out. Then finally the brides walk down a red rug which was laid out, escorted by their fathers. The officiate says his lines and we exchange vows. Stampy goes first, then Sqaishey. When it's my turn I say, "Nicole. We were good friends ever since we first met. We shared experiences, sad and happy. When things got rough, we always knew who to talk to. We laughed together, cried together, and I am so grateful to have such an amazing woman in my life." Nicole said her vows next.

"David. I've known you for a long time. We have always been the best of friends. I knew I could trust you, depend on you, and cry on your shoulder. You were always there for me when I needed you. Ever since we became partners, something changed in me. And I knew, I know, it was for the better. I became a new and improved person when you first kissed me, and I'm so glad that you did."

There wasn't a dry-eye in the crowd. The priest continued talking. Eventually, he got to the part everyone had been waiting for. "You may now kiss the bride. Me and Nicole immediately pressed our lips together. It reminded me of our first kiss, only it was more passionate. After that, music started playing. Me and Nicole started dancing at the same time as Stamps and Sqaishey, so we could kind of share the first dance. Then I danced with Nicole's mother, and Nicole danced with my father.

After everyone danced, everyone seated and dinner was served. The dinner was delicious, it was turkey, ham, biscuits, stuffing, corn, and other foods. Cake was then cut, and eaten. It was also really good! And me and Nicole of course smeared icing on each other.

The rest was pretty much dancing and partying. It was wonderful.

"So Nicole, I think we have room in the house for on more person." I said to Nicole. She smiled. "Well, I think it would only be fitting for your wife to move in." She replied in a very posh accent. "I believe so as well." I said in the same voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

So that was it. Up until one day I thought I would be stuck in an orphanage forever. Turns out, being stuck there for so long was the best thing that ever happened to me. Stampy and Sqaishey were very happy together, and so were squid and Nicole of course. Not to mention me and Luke. I think that my life actually didn't end up sucking after all. In fact, it turned out the exact opposite.

~ Lexi Spencer