Information

*Hey guys! Did u like the whole criminals thing in the last part? It was fun to write! I luv to hear feedback, too! Bye for now!*

Squid's POV

I wake up to a whole load of pain. My head especially, it is pounding like crazy! Where the hay am I? I try to look around and I see a curtain around the bed I'm in. I am in a hospital. Why? What happened? I can't remember anything. Suddenly my curtains open and a doctor walks in. "Oh good, you're awake!" He tells me. "Yeah I see that" I say rudely. I am normally not mean -I think- but I hate that I have no idea what happened. "Uh.. David Spencer?" He asks. I try to nod, but pain shot through me, so I just say "Yeah". "You have visitors." He says before walking out of the room. Visitors? Who could be visiting me? Then two girls walk in. "Oh my god! Squid!" They both yell in unison. One looks about my age and had a bad black eye. The other looks around 13 or 14 and she looks pretty okay. Are they fans or something? "Squid?" The younger one asks. "Yeah?" I ask. "You okay?" She sounds concerned. "First, tell me who both of you are." I say plainly. They gasp in horror. "What! Are you guys like, fans or something?" I am so confused! The older one bursts into tears. "Oh my god are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask. Now I'm concerned. "Y-y-you proposed to m-me!" She said between wails. "What the heck is wrong with ya I am pretty sure I'm single!" I yell. A doctor runs in. "What is it guys?!" She asks. "These strangers think I proposed to her!" I said pointing at the girl that I apparently proposed to. "He got a concussion when he fell, he must've got amnesia!" She shouted worriedly. "Whoa whoa whoa, when did I fall?" What the hay is going on here!?

Lexi's POV

We are told to leave for a bit while the doctors run some tests. He can't remember me! I feel like bursting into tears like Nicole. Poor thing, her soon-to-be husband doesn't even remember her name! We walk to the waiting room and I pull out a magazine. God knows how long this will take.

*Time Skip*

The doctor we saw earlier opened the door to the waiting room. "Lexi and Nicole?" He asked loudly. Me and Nicole get up and walk over. As we go up in the elevator the doctor starts talking. "We have run some tests and our suspicions have been confirmed. David hit his head when he fell and got a major concussion. He has serious amnesia and forgot lots of recent things that have happened to him. It will take about two weeks to recover from it, which is surprising because of how serious it is, and how short it will take to recover." He explains. "Anything else?" he adds. "Uh, can we tell him some things that happened or would it be best for everything to be remembered naturally?" I ask. "Tell him as much as you want, but it will all come back to him and a few weeks." He says. Me and Nicole enter Squid's room yet again. We go through the curtains. "So um... I have amnesia. Sorry I forgot. So you I proposed to, but who are you...?" He asks pointing to me. A single tear slips down my face. "Y-you adopted me" I say holding back a river from flowing through my eyes. "Me? I-I adopted someone?" He asks slightly weirded out. "Are you sure?" He asks again. I nod my head and the river I was thinking about emerges. I sit down and lay my head on his chest. "My name i-is Lexi... I am 13... and you are my adopted dad squid!" I cry. "Why can't you remember!?" I scream into his shirt. He immediately rubs my back. "I'm sorry... I can't believe I forgot you two! I really am sorry please forgive me!" He whispers. I stand back up and nod before leaving the room. Nicole hurries after me without saying anything to squid. My wonderful, confused, Squid.