Lexi and her life

• Dedicated to David/Squid

*Hey Guys!! So this is my first story!! Hope you enjoy! By the way, please do not read this if you do not watch iballisticsquid on youtube! Bye!*

Lexi's POV

"beep beep beep"is what I woke up to this morning. I immediately hit the snooze button with my fist, groaning. After about 30 minutes, my best friend Lilly comes into my bedroom. I half open one eye and see that she is staring at her phone. "Lexi why are you still getting read-

WHAT? You aren't even up!!" She turned on the lights and I groan." I dowanna get uuup!" I shout. " There is someone here to adopt. You gotta get ready! NOW!" She demands.

I am a 13 yr old girl and my mom put me up for adoption at 3 weeks old.Nobody wants a 13 year old girl. The older, the harder to get adopted. I hate when people come because they never want me and it's an hour of waiting, talking, and disappointment.

I get out of bed and pull out a duck egg blue t-shirt with iballisticsquid's logo. I put on this as well as light blue bootcut jeans and tan ugg boots. I put on a little bit of make up, grab my phone and go with Lilly to the room where whoever is looking for a new child is waiting.

Squid's POV

I sit talking to my girlfriend, Nicole. Then I see a cute girl walk in. Not only is she really pretty, but she is wearing one of my t-shirts. She is looking at her phone, and I can't help but grin at her. She looks about the age me and and Nicole are looking for.

Lexi's POV

I walk in, while checking my twitter, instagram, ect. That's when I saw him. David, AKA iballisticsquid! He is my all time FAVORITE youtuber! I smile and almost cry tears of joy when I walk up to the table and sit down with him. "I'm, as you probably know, David, or Squid. And you are?" "Lexi" I manage to choke out. "Tell me about you" he says. "Well I'm 13, and...uh.. I love your videos!" I decide to say. I grab the hem of my shirt. "See?" He smiles, and I think I see him blush. "Do you like minecraft?" " Best game ever!" Is my answer. He whispers something in his girlfriend, Nicole's ear. I manage to make out " She's the one." I almost died at the moment when he asked me if I'd like to come home with him."I don't know, let me think about it... YES!"

* Thanks for reading I will update soooooon! :D*