Vacation planning!

*Hey guys! I hope u like this... Let's hope it comes out good!*

Squid's POV

I am so happy! Nicole said yes! Yes! She will be my wife! Hmm.. we should do something to celebrate! What could we do? Uhhh.. I dunno. I'll have to sleep on it. I glance at the clock. 10:30. I'm gonna go say goodnight to Lexi. I hop out of my messed up bed and quietly open Lexi's door. She look up from her phone. "Hey" I say. "Hey squid. So.... what'd she say?!" She said excitedly. I squint my eyes, "Like you didn't eavesdrop!" I say, suspiciously. "Pshh, nooo. Okay fine. I am so happy for you!" She said happily."Thanks, I am so happy as well! What should we do to celebrate it?" I ask her, maybe she has some ideas. "Well... we could throw a party for her!" She says. "Well, we could, but that's kinda... traditional. I want something.. different." I say. "Hmm... okay. I will let you know if I think of anything." She says out of ideas. "Okay, don't stay up to late" I say to her heading for the door. "Night" She replies. "Goodnight".

*Time Skip*

Lexi's POV

I wake up and look at the clock. 9:00. Then it hits me. I run outta my room and into the kitchen, as squid usually gets up at around 8:00 and eats breakfast at around 8:45. Sure enough, he sits at the kitchen table eating some fruit. "I got it! I have an idea!" I say excitedly. "Well, can you explain it to me while feeding Ace?" He asks me, not even looking up from his bowl of fruit salad. I grab some ferret food. "So, you want something 'different' eh? How about we... take her on vacation!" I say while pouring the ferret food into Ace's food bowl. "Brilliant! Great idea! But, where to?" He asks me. "Well... uh... maybe.. I don't know! We can look into it." I put Ace's food back into the cabinet. "Okay" I grab some cereal and a bowl and prepare my own breakfast.

*Time Skip*

I sit on the couch, and scroll down on my lap top. "Perfect!" I say. Squid is sitting next to me, drinking his tea while I do all the work. "What's perfect?" He says, moving closer to me. "This beach! It's near by, too!" I say, pleased with my findings. I read aloud the summary of the beach. "White sand, bright blue water, tiki huts scattered around the place, a perfect place to relax, sit back, and have a nice vacation." I read. "Sounds absolutely perfect! Thanks!" He says looking at some of the pictures of the beach. "Told ya!" I say. "Well, I'm gonna go to my room, have fun drinking your tea!" I say before leaving the room. I grab my phone and see that Luke texted me. Just thinking about him made me smile. I love him. The message read: Hey Lexi! I was wondering if you wanna meet up at the mall next week. It'd be fun! Love you!

Aw, he is so sweet, I immediately reply: Yeah, sure! What day? He sends back: Any, as long as it's not Thursday!

*Hey guys! Sorry it's so short! Kinda busy with thanksgiving and all, plus I didn't know what else to put in this chapter! I promise I will update soon! Byeee!*