Black SUV

Paris POV

I've been in the trap for 4 hours and Killah hasn't come out of his office, one of the guards approaches me.

"Killah isn't in there, he suggests for me to drive you home." He doesn't look at me, but keeps his back straight.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" I ask.

"Anyone who isn't Burna, Gunz or Ace was ordered to not maintain eye contact with you." He informs me.

I nod.

"When did he leave?" I ask.

"About an hour ago." The man leads me to a car.

"Ugh." I sigh getting in.

See this is the life style I don't wanna be living, having to have a guard with me, or worry about me or Killahs safety.

4 minutes into the drive and our car gets rammed.

"Ahhhh! What the fuck?!" I scream practically at the top of my lungs.

"Stay calm, open the glove department." The man I have yet to learn the name of instructs me.

I open it revealing 3 hand guns.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" I ask.

"Use it." He says in a duh tone.

He removes his gun from his waistband.

"Drive." He says and we switch seats.

He opens the window and starts shooting.

"Hey Siri call Killah on speaker." I say.

"Calling Killah—iPhone on speaker." It echos.

After 3 rings he answers.

"What?" He asks, he seems annoyed.

"Help us!" I scream.

"What's wrong?" He asks, his tone went from asshole to worried real quick.

"Killah black SUV behind us, Main Street. No plate." The guard says.

"William, keep shooting. If Paris gets hurt, I'll kill you." Killah says in a nasty tone.

I'd be afraid to be Willam, knows how Killah gets that's a promise he'll keep.

"Killah please hurry." I couldn't deny I was  scared as fuck, I'm being fucking chased and shot at.

Atleast it's not like the first time, instead of being in bare foot, I'm in a car.

"Ima be there as soon as possible babygirl I promise." His voice says lowly.

Hearing him call me that calmed me, but all of that went away when the car gets rammed again.

I let out another scream and hit the gas faster.

Next thing I know the SUV connects with the side of our car, causing it to flip 3 times before stopping.

"Paris can you hear me?" The guard asks.

Everything went black.