epilogue;

DONOVAN'S DEATH HAS TEARED HIM APART. A hole was there where his heart used to be. His boyfriend has been wrong: Bleiz couldn't live without him. His body felt cold, like the inner numbness which has crawled to the surface to swallow him whole.

He looked down on his pale, skinny hand, which has clutched a glass of Gin. "I miss him so much, Liz. I don't even know how I still can breathe." His voice was hoarse, only a whisper. Without waiting for any kind of answer, he just swallowed the liquid in one shot. Not that he cared about this self-poisoning, because no matter how much he drank, the pain won't go away, still lingering in his heart.
"How can you handle this? How could you forget Tristan?", he asked, followed by a tiny sob.

Liz swallowed hard. Seeing this once so happy and loving boy now as a sobbing mess made her heart break even more. "I didn't forget him, pup. I miss him every day. It's hard to breathe, to live without him. I've never been in love before." She smiled sadly, patting the back of Bleiz.

"I need to leave this place. Everything smells and feels like him. Every time I try to sleep, I can't because I imagine his strong arms around me just to realize, he simply isn't there. I miss him so much, Liz. I just can't stay here any longer." His body was shaking while he spoke. Another sip of Gin pouring down his throat.
"It's okay, Bleiz. You can go whenever you want. Just be careful", she said and squeezed his shoulder. It wouldn't be smart to let him run away, but who was she? She couldn't tie him up, so he won't be able to move. No, she had to let him go if he wants to. "Take care of yourself, Bleiz."

"Thanks. Just like you should take care of yourself. I guess, I will go now. I'm sorry. I just can't ... I'm so sorry." With shaky legs, he got up and ran upstairs, grabbing just the little wolf plushie, before he ran out. He wasn't going to leave the hotel. He was going to leave the life. His heart was barely beating in his chest. Shaking, he walked towards the cemetery, until he stopped at Donovan's grave.

"I am still sorry for I have felt. I love you so much, Donovan, but don't worry, I will come soon. I hope you're still waiting." He swallowed hard, before he laid down the plushie right next to the red roses. "I'll see you soon, my love." He took a deep breath, before he just cleared his mind and let every human part of himself go.

It's been quite a while since he has turned himself into a wolf, yet he quickly got used to this feeling. The soft earth underneath his paws, the light wind ruffling through his fur. He shook his massive head, before he started to run away. He ran and ran. Further, faster. He didn't know where his way would lead him, but he needed to find a place to die.

The wolf was lost in his thoughts, barely noticing his surroundings. All he could think about was Donovan. He could almost feel his strong arms wrapped once again around his slim shoulders, but it was cold. So cold without him.

A loud shot made him lift his head again, hi blue eyes wide, as he looked at the hunter, pointing the shotgun at him, when the man shot again. Three shots. It took three shots to make the wolf fall on the warm ground of the forest. His last thoughts were about Donovan, right before his large body turned into thousands of fireflies.

Just when he thought, he was dead, he felt warm sunbeams on his arms. "Where am I?", he asked, slowly standing up. The sky was clear and bright, some bees and butterflies flying around through the high grass and flowers.

"Oh puppy, I told you to watch out of yourself." He heard a warm voice right next to his ear.

"Donny!" He almost screamed and turned around to hug Donovan. His body was shaking, tears dripping down his sweet face.

"You've waited for me." Bleiz' voice was barely a whisper, while he just pressed himself against Donovan's strong body, making him feel safe again.

"I promised you, love. I love you so much. There is no paradise without you."

THE END.

Well, this has been a long journey