chapter 13;

chapter  13; - sweet lips;

chapter  13;
- sweet lips;

BLEIZ LITERALLY STUMBLED IN HIS ROOM, BARELY ABLE TO WALK. His whole body was a shaking mess, as soon as Donovan has started to kiss his neck along. Despite the coldness, his lips and tongue left a hot trail on his skin. Soft moans escaped Bleiz, as he licked above a sensitive spot on his neck, causing him to gasp slightly.

The lips of Donovan were curled up to a smirk, while he closed the door. With a sudden eager, he pushed him against a wall, growling deeply. Ice blue eyes, turning to a dark, almost black color, like the depth of the Bermuda Triangle. Almost hungry, he studied the smaller one in front of him. How his warm body sank up and down, pink full lips half open. The blush on his face made him look almost innocent in the eyes of the predator. Slowly, Donovan came closer, breathing his peppermint breath against the cherry lips of his loved one. "Have you ever been touched before?", Donovan whispered. "Like I do?", he added with a soft smirk, carefully stroking with one hand above his shirt.

Heavy breaths escaped him, his body starting to shake again. "No. You're the first", Bleiz admitted quietly, biting down on his lower lip. His brown eyes looked almost shameful to the side, insecure if Donovan accept him because of his inexperience. In the middle 20s and still a virgin? His first kiss stolen just some time ago by the beautiful immortal right in front of him.

"You're even more innocent than I've thought", Donovan breathed, carefully lifting his face up. "How did I deserve you, you little angel? I keep wondering that the whole time since I've seen in your damn, innocent, brown eyes. I tried to build walls around my heart, but you just had to look at me and the bricks and stones were crushing down on the ground. You already held my heart in your pretty hand, the first time you've looked at me. You make me forget, what pain is. I only feel this ecstasy, while I'm with you. Like I'm the whole time high. The only thing which makes me worried, is that you can get hurt. I don't care about anything else." His voice was deep, rough, still his eyes focused on the man in front of him. His innocent prey.

The blush went a bit darker, while Bleiz looked up to him. Carefully, he wiggled one hand of his grip free, to stroke with it above his abs, wandering up to his heart. "I feel the same", he whispered. "It's not gravity which holds me on earth. It's you. It's only you. It has always been you", he whispered, dragging him on the silk of his shirt a bit closer. He almost drowned in these beautiful eyes, coming his lips a bit closer.

Donovan swallowed hard, looking back in those deer eyes. What a sweet, little prey he was. And oh, the scent of his rushing blood, the closer he came to him. He could bite him, making him to his forever. To a dead creature, just like he was. But Donovan knew, he would never forgive himself, if he turned this pure boy to a cold killer. Instead of digging his teeth in his smooth, warm flesh, he stroked with his hand above his neck, caressing with his thumb the exposed skin.

"I've never thought, someone would care about me. I've always thought ... No, I was sure, Elizabeth has loved me. Maybe she has loved me at some point. But I was so blind the whole time and then you've literally stumbled in my life and changed me", he whispered, pressing a soft kiss on his flushed cheek. Again, he moved a bit closer to him, caressing his wrist with the other hand.