chapter 23;

- chapter 23; eternal flame;

- chapter 23;
eternal flame;

HE SHIVERED SLIGHTLY WHEN HE WOKE UP. It was strangely cold in the room. "Dono?", he mumbled, reaching out his hand, but Bleiz could only feel the blankets. Immediately, he sat up in the bed, earning a soft grumble from the left side. Carefully, Bleiz brushed through Will's black hair, wondering a bit because the ghost was sleeping so deep. His eyes wandered through the room, until they stood still at the bare, pale back of Donovan. He stood at the balcony, in the dark, he could see the grey smoke around him.

Quietly, Bleiz stood up, wrapping a blanket around his hips. He moved towards the balcony, just stepping out. The boy wrapped his arms around Donovan, cuddling against his back.

"Hey, puppy. It isn't even 3 a.m. you should sleep", the vampire whispered, turning in his arms around. Of protective manner, he pressed a kiss on his head, pulling him closer. "I love you, boy", he mumbled, burying his face in his hair. The sweet scent of coconut had something calming for him.

"I love you too", Bleiz whispered, kissing gently his chest. „Why are you awake?", he asked softly, wrapping his arms tighter around him. Maybe Donovan has already woken up a lot in the past nights, but until now, the wolf-boy has never recognized it. How should he? Usually, Bleiz was a good sleeper.

"I couldn't sleep ... had a bad dream", the vampire answered, kissing again his head and just held him. It was good to feel the warmth of his little body, feeling his heartbeat and seeing him healthy. Gently, he toyed with his dark locks, smiling a bit, as he saw the marks on Bleiz' skin. "The love bites look so precious on you. You are so pretty", he mumbled, snuggling closer. Even if he was the one, who wanted to protect Bleiz from every harm ... Donovan felt that Bleiz was the one who kept him safe. Somebody, who let him feel alive.

Bleiz just wrapped his arms tight around his soulmate, pulling him even closer. Not even a paper sheet would've had its space between the two lovers. "Do you want to talk about it?" He looked up at him, kissing softly his chin.

"I don't really know if I want to, I'm sorry." The vampire smiled just a bit, nuzzling his head in the fluffy hair of Bleiz. With a satisfied sigh, he inhaled the scent of him, again completely relaxed because of the scent.

As an answer, Bleiz just snuggled closer. His body tiny compared to Donovan's strong arms and huge muscles. Yet, he seemed so much stronger than the vampire. Maybe Donovan even knew, his boyfriend was his strength, even if he wanted to protect Bleiz with all his heart. "It's okay, love. I just want to say ... You can always come to me, if you want to talk about something, whatever is worrying your soul." The smaller one touched his dead heart, stroking with his slender fingers above the chest. Like a feather, Bleiz' hand was stroking above his colds skin.

Donovan closed his eyes, inhaling the scents again. This sweet, cute fragrance of Bleiz gave him inner peace. Love and hope. The hope for a new start, a better life. "I am glad, you're here." Slowly, he completely relaxed, leaning against the smaller one, feeling his muscles, his tiny body pressed against him.