chapter 20;

- chapter 20; water drops;

- chapter 20;
water drops;

AS SOON AS THE FIRST SUNBEAMS WERE TICKLING HIS NOSE, BLEIZ WOKE UP WITH A SLIGHT YAWN. A bit confused first, he looked around, until he recognized the strong arms wrapped around his body. He was naked, just like the man next to him. With a smile, he sank back in the mattress, snuggling closer against him, resting with his head on the broad chest of Donovan. His hand stroked above his skin, drawing small patterns on it. He was careful and gentle, so his loved one wouldn't wake up. Maybe, Donovan was already awake, but just wanted to enjoy the kind touches. But by the way he was looking, he seemed pretty much asleep. His eyes closed, the hair tumbled hanging in his face and his neck covered with dark hickeys. Just like Bleiz was. Covered with hickeys, so Donovan could show everyone, that he belonged to him. Which was kind of right, since Bleiz would never get close, intimate or even romantically with anyone else but him.

His head laid on his chest, feeling the little movements. It was almost surprising for him, how deep he seemed to sleep. Well, who was he to blame, after that night? Still, his sweet, deep sounds he has made, every time, he has snapped his hips forward.

Still, Bleiz could feel it. Right between his legs. How his hips were hold by him, while he kissed him on sweet spots, he didn't even know, they existed on his body. How Donovan was touching him, like he already knew his body. And how Bleiz has trusted him the whole time, while he slowly has claimed his body, taking him. They've been looking into each other's eyes to feel safe. To make sure, the other one wouldn't leave or go. Both have stayed, still stayed close.

Still, he stroked with his hand above his chest, resting on a place above his rib, where he has marked in the night. He has just wanted to kiss him there, wanting to hear these sweet sounds of pure sin and pleasure. Donovan has tugged on his hair, stroking through his brown strains and moaned his name. "Bleiz", he has breathed, voice rough, full of dark desire. With big eyes, he has looked up, afraid that he has done something wrong. But Donovan has pulled him up, kissing him deeply, nibbling on his lower lip.

Gently, Bleiz leaned forward to kiss the mark again, smiling, as he felt a hand on his back. "Morning, pup", Donovan breathed, stroking his spine along, until his hand was resting on his ass, where still the light shade of his left handprint could be seen.
A soft blush appeared on Bleiz' face, as he looked up. "Hey, Donny. Did I wake you?", he asked quietly, kissing light as a feather his way up to his heart again. He placed his head there, looking up to the handsome man, whose hair was still a mess. Somehow, Donovan looked even hotter with a tumbled hair like that.

"No, pup. I've been awake, since the sun has started to rise, just enjoyed watching you sleep. Then, I felt you're about to wake, so I closed my eyes again", Donovan answered, laying his fingertip on his nose. His fine lips were formed to a slight smile, looking down to his little pup. Again, he found himself looking at Bleiz in awe, just like yesterday, when he was sitting on his lap, both making love. It has been hard for Donovan, since he wasn't used to go gentle and careful. But he has managed it, to go easy and not hurting him. He felt honored for his trust. How his sweet lover has closed his eyes, giving completely in, knowing Donovan would never hurt him ...
Protective, he kissed his head. "I've never been with someone so pure", he mumbled against his hair, stroking his back along. "And don't deny it. You are pure. My sweet pup", he added, pulling Bleiz a bit upwards, hands resting on his hips. Before the smaller one could really protest, Donovan simply kissed him long and loving, tasting his sweet candy-like lips. His arms found their way almost automatically around his slim hips, caressing the bare skin.