chapter 24;

- chapter 24; plush;

- chapter 24;
plush;

HIS HEART STARTED TO FEEL HEAVY, THE LONGER DONOVAN WAS AWAY. Like a stone, which was surrounding his heart, dragging down to his stomach. He sat at the edge of the bed, when he suddenly felt a soft pressure on his shoulder.

"You're worried, aren't you?" The rough, morning voice of Will made him shiver. Carefully, Bleiz looked over his shoulder, smiling lightly. He took the hand of Will, squeezing it a bit.

"Yes. Donovan has said, he'll be back soon, but he still isn't here." Softly, he sighed, leaning a bit back. He felt quite calmed around Will, knowing the ghost wouldn't dare to hurt him. Only because of Donovan.

Softly, Will stroked through his hair, a light smile playing on his lips. "Don't worry, he'll come back soon. It would be pity if not. You're so helpless all alone in this hotel", he breathed, moving a bit closer to Bleiz. "Don't be afraid, Bleiz. I'll protect you."

Bleiz swallowed, backing a bit away. "Please, stop. You're making me feel a bit uncomfortable. I love Donovan. Only him. I mean, you're a kind guy, but I see you more like a friend." His voice was shaking as he slid back in the bed. Still shaky, he looked up at Will.

The elder guy was smiling a bit, even if something painful was sparkling in his eyes. "Of course. And I am sorry, Bleiz. I just wanted to make sure, you can count on me as well." Will gave his shoulder a little squeeze, while he stood up.
"No, you can stay if you want", the boy quickly said, holding his arm. The thought of being by his own now in an almost empty room gave him a slight rumbling in the stomach. His eyes were widened, as Will leaned forward to kiss his head.

His lips felt a bit rough on his forehead and a tiny whimper escaped the boy. "You really want me around until your vampire lover will come back, hm?", the ghost breathed, looking right into his eyes. He could feel, how Bleiz' body cramped, and the blood was rushing through the boy's veins. "You're so sweet, yet you think I'm the monster here, don't you? You really think, I would hurt you, when it has been your boyfriend who has bitten you last night?" Will's blue eyes were sparkling, as he stared at Bleiz, who looked shamefully down. "He could've killed you."

Just when Bleiz was about to answer, the door got open and Donovan stepped in. His mouth and neck were covered with blood, just like some spots were on his bright shirt. "Who has wanted to kill my boyfriend?" He tensed, walking over to Bleiz. "I am so sorry, pup for leaving you alone for such a long time." Gently, Donovan kissed the head of him, wrapping his arms around Bleiz' slim shoulders. "Or did you want to hurt him?" His voice got low, a light growl escaping him. Tightly, Donovan pressed Bleiz against his chest, just holding the boy close.

"No, I wasn't the one who has bit him." Will frowned, his body tensed as he watched the vampire holding so close on Bleiz. It was strange for him, seeing an act of purity and love in a place like this. They were like two birds, surrounded by a forest fire, while they were sitting on the tree. Everything around them got destroyed, but their love will survive it all. He felt a slight unpleasant feeling inside his stomach, but the former fashion designer just wanted to let it be and left.