chapter 18;

- chapter 18;seperated hearts

- chapter 18;
seperated hearts

EVERY STEP HE TOOK, MADE HIM ALMOST COLLAPSE AT THE FLOOR. His body shook heavy, the more he got away from his loved one. Donovan loved Bleiz so much, it made his dead heart bleed. Tears were streaming down his face, while he grabbed the first bottle of alcohol, he saw. He didn't even care about, what was inside, he only wanted to feel the burning liquid down his throat, not wanting to see everything else. A part of him wished, Bleiz would run after him, jumping on his back and hold him. But another part wished, he wouldn't even look after him. It was too dangerous. His sweet pup ... He could get killed any seconds because of a woman, who has never loved him and was now jealous because of his happiness.
"Bleiz", he whispered, sliding down the wall, with his back against it. Still, tears were coming out of his eyes. It felt almost weird. The last time, he has been crying, was several years ago. "I can't live without you. It hurts to be away from you", Donovan breathed, followed by a slight sob. Slowly, he opened the bottle again, before he started to drink, until it was finally empty. Another sob escaped him, while he let himself sliding down against the wall.

Every time, Elizabeth has hurt him, pushed him away, or they even had a fight, Donovan was simply rushing out of the hotel in the dark night, tracking down a lone man or woman. He would've then taken his target into a cheap hostel – room, having wild sex and simply drank their blood. But only the thought of even touching someone else than Bleiz made him want to throw up. He only wanted him. Bleiz. Bleiz. Bleiz. Again, he cried out, pulling his knees to his own chest. It was for his protection. For Bleiz' safety and everything to keep him protected. Even if he needed to stay away from him. Even if it hurt, like hot iron, burning deep inside his skin.

He wished, Bleiz would leave the hotel, so he was safe. But still, the other part of him didn't want him to. This part would've hold him close, never letting him go or even thinking about him leaving his side. Again, a soft sob left his throat, tears running down his cheeks. He wanted him back. "Come back to me, baby. But don't get too close", he whispered, pressing himself tighter against the wall.

His words and actions didn't only hurt himself of course. Bleiz laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. His body felt numb, his heart empty. Like there existed nothing for him anymore. The tears on his cheeks were dried a little. At least something good.

"Donny", he breathed, closing his eyes. Bleiz wanted to see his face. He needed it, no matter how much his heart hurt, he simply needed to remember every detail of his beautiful face. The pale, smooth skin, the ocean-blue eyes, which were sparkling like stars on the night-skies.

Again, he felt how his body cramped, a slight whine escaping him. He held on a pillow – the one, on which Donovan was laying during the night – and cried in silence. Bleiz just wanted him back. Only him and nobody else. Maybe he could his loved one even understand a bit. Even if his heart hurt. Why didn't want the immortal fight for them? Was he that afraid, because of a bitchy woman? Or didn't he even love him that much? No, he couldn't think about that. Donovan loved him.