chapter 26;

- chapter 26;skyfall;

- chapter 26;
skyfall;

THE MONTHS HAVE PASSED SINCE DEVIL'S NIGHT, WHICH USED TO BE A FUN NIGHT AT SOME CLUB. Snow was now covering the streets, to the pleasure of Bleiz. Tail-wagging, he jumped around in the snow, snowflakes already covering his black fur.

"Bleiz, it's cold. Let us go inside!" Donovan pleaded, but had to smile, as he saw how happy the wolf was. His heart was about to explode, as Bleiz hovered down on his forepaws, ass in the air and wagging wild. What a cute puppy.

As an answer, Bleiz barked, running towards Donovan. "No, stop!" The vampire laughed, raising his hands in defense, just before Bleiz jumped on him. He pressed Donovan in the snow, licking across his face.

"Alright, alright. I love you too." He mused, wrapping his arms carefully around the warm body. How could Bleiz be so goddamn warm? Still, Donovan wondered about the inner heating-system this boy had, but he could not complain. He was even warmer than a blanket.
Bleiz hummed, licking again above his cheek, playfully poking him against his shoulder. His blue eyes were sparkling, holding the light of the thousand stars on the night sky. He snuggled closer against Donovan, feeling every inch of his gorgeous body.

A little smile appeared on Donovan's face, snugging closer against him. "You're a beautiful pup, do you know that?" Even if Bleiz was almost as big as a little horse, to him he was a sweet little puppy. His elegant fingers were stroking through the fur, feeling the warmth and softness. During the winter, it was even warmer than during other months.

Bleiz hopped off Donovan, shaking his massive body. But again, he jumped playfully around, wagging with his bushy tail. "I see, you want to play with me." Donovan winked amused, grabbing some snow to form it to a snowball. Bleiz barked, hopping around. 'Throw it! Throw it!' He barked, while he tensed his muscles. His eyes were focused on Donovan, watching every single muscle move.
With a laugh, the vampire finally threw the ball, causing Bleiz to chase after it. He was almost flying over the ground, as he tried to catch it. Of course, the ball was now melted again with the snow, yet the wolf decided to dig.

"You're crazy, Bleiz!" Again, Donovan had to laugh, running towards the black pup. He laughed quite often because of Bleiz. After all, he was his little star, his only light in this world. "We should really go inside. Even wolves can catch a cold." He didn't know if it was true, but even if just the slightest change existed, he didn't want to risk Bleiz' health.
Bleiz grumbled but licked the next moment above his hands. 'Alright. We should cuddle in the room, I'm a bit tired.' The wolf looked up to the vampire, tilting his head to the side, when Donovan kept himself in silence. Almost thoughtful, the handsome man looked at some point at the horizon.

"I've never felt like this during the winter times. Usually, I feel colder than else. The darkness, the cold weather. Always months of inner emptiness ... Now you're here, filling my dead heart with joy again." His voice was barely a whisper, looking back at Bleiz. "Sometimes I even imagine that my heart beats again. Never leave me, pup. I can't even last a day without you by my side." His eyes were watery, causing the wolf to whimper softly and walked towards Donovan.
He pressed his huge head against the hip of Donovan, closing his eyes. 'I would never leave you. You're my soulmate. My missing piece. I would never be whole again if I'll be without you.' He licked above his hand and closed his eyes, just to inhale his wonderful scent. eH