~Sooo you were attracted to him.

Taurus: I did NOT say that!

~Sure whatever you say. Has Libra still not brought up that convo you two had?

Taurus: Nope, which part of me is grateful for but the other part is chewing itself inside out.

~....

Taurus:...

~...

Taurus: It's just that she's the first I ever come out to from the group and I just want someone to talk to about it you know? I just wish she'd stop avoiding it.

~ I'm just gonna avoid that because, ew feelings. Last question, if you could wish for anything, what would it be? 

Taurus: Acceptance. 

~For your sexuality?

Taurus: Yes ma'am.

~Alrighty then, call in Gem.

Taurus: Anything for you ;)

~~~~~

~Heyyo Gemi

Gemini: Uh hi

~You ready?

Gemini: Do I have a choice?

~Nop! The first question, Are you gonna forgive Aries and Cancer for what they both did?

Gemini: Okay Aries first I guess, I have no problem forgiving him if he apologizes, sure what he did with Pi was bad but let's be real here our entire relationship was toxic and it's not like I'm any better than them, I've done some horrible things as well

Gemini: As for Cancer, she showed absolutely no regret the other day so I'm not sure if she even is sorry. So I don't have a clear opinion about her yet. She was driven by jealousy, been there done that.

~Interesting, how are you going to explain everything to Pisces?

Gemini: Tell her the truth, I never intended on sending the picture to everyone I just wanted to..blackmail her with it, which a hundred percent is not any better and does not justify anything but I do not wanna lose her from my life. So I'll apologize and show her that I've changed.

~Okay almost done, if you could wish for anything what would it be?

Gemini: Forgiveness and for people to be respectful and welcoming.

~Respectful about what?

Gemini:... shall I call in Cancer?

~Respectful about what? We would like to know.

Gemini: I'll call her in.

~~~~~

Cancer: Cute room.

~It's empty.

Cancer: Very spacious.

~Simple question, how are you?

Cancer: I'm doing fine?

~Great, good to hear. Can't you just explain to everyone that you did It cause of your crush on Scorpio?

Cancer: Well, I could, most probably will but I doubt they'll forgive me.

~Do you regret doing it?

Cancer: Yes and no. I don't want to sound like a bitch or something but Pisces needed to be put in her place but I must admit, leaking her pictures may have been a bit out of line.