Chapter three: We're moving in?

"Wait so let me get this straight, you and Libra knew eachother ever since you were 5 years old? But you lost touch because she moved 3 years ago?" Virgo said.

"Oh my god Virgo! This is like the third time you've asked, and yes that's true"

"Then why the hell did you never bring up the fact that you know the last Zodiac Sign?! We've been waiting for a whole year"

"Never came up."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT NEVER CAME UP?! We literally went ahead and searched the entire town two months ago!"

"Chill Gem, it's not that serious. I mean she's here now" Aries put his arms around Gemini's shoulder trying to calm her down.

Scorpio just casually continued to drink his soda ignoring the cheesy fake couple infront of him.

"Fine you know what, since you, Libra, are associated with one of them" Gem pointed to everyone besides the squad "you can forget about our deal. You're not welcomed anymore."

Libra kept her resting bitch face "Okay, I mean I already told you I don't want anything to do with you. But sure, if that will boost your self esteem, then yeah I'm devastated by the news"

Leo tried to hide his laugh but failed , Aries just looked between the two , amusement plastered on his face, Pisces sipped her tea and stood next to Gem incase she had to cut a bitch.

"You brat!" Gemini was as red as a tomato.

"Hey Aries, how about you take your cute little girlfriend and fuck off?" Everyone looked at Capricorn, shocked, he barely ever speaks up , nevertheless fight the squad.

Gem huffed and left Regina style.

"Well, if you guys don't mind, Libby and I have alot to catch up on. Later." He got up and grabbed Libra's hand and pulled her out of the cafeteria.

Cancer sighed "I'm never going to have a chance with him.." Aqua looked at her best friend and pulled her in for a hug.

"Ummm helloooooo, I'm hungry!!! And Scorpio ate my lunch!! You guys better feed me or I'm gonna annoy you all week."

You guessed it, Taurus said that with his head in his hands looking all gloomy.

"Don't you already do that" Sagittarius raised his eyebrow in a questioning way.

"Yeah but it'll be even worse this time."

"Oh god, shut up and take this." Capricorn shoved his burrito in Taurus' mouth.

That made the bull happy for the rest of the day. Food and affection.

Leo POV
Soon after lunch we went to class ... well "class"

I was snoozing peacefully in my seat when the principal decided to show up and yell at me for sleeping.

Little piece of shit.

"What is it now?" I yawned and shot her an annoyed look.

"Good to see you're focusing in class, Leo."

"What? But Orion never writes anything on the board..." I quickly shut up when I saw the board filled with random information and complete gibberish. I swear he wrote the lyrics of the song "baby" by Justin Bieber.

That sly motherfucker.

"Ehm, so kids, I came her to inform you all of a little, tiny change you're gonna have to go through."

That got the attention of Capricorn, since he actually spoke up. Isn't he full of surprises today?

"And that is? And how tiny?"

"Well.. umm.. you see..."

"Great so tiny, means life changing." Virgo groaned and put her hair up in a ponytail. She looks so cute no matter what... I mean.. uh..What the actual fuck Leo?

"Well not life changing but it's gonna take some time to get used to."

We all waited patiently for her to continue, but she never did, god she's stupid for a principal.

Professor Orion slowly approached her and tapped her on the shoulder removing her from her trance.

"Hmm? Oh yeah. So as I was saying, since we now have all twelve zodiacs, you guys will be moving in together."

*insert cricket noise*

"In a mansion!!"

"WHAT?!"

"A MANSION?"

"I'LL BE UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS GEMINI?! NO THANKS"

"SO INDOOR POOL?"

"A PERSONAL CHEF?"

•••••••••••••

Hii guysss. Just wanna make one thing clear, I don't hate any sign, and if I seem rude towards Gemini by making her the bitch , I'm sorry but it's part of the storyline, trust me she's my favorite and I absolutely love her character, just give it time. She'll change eventually .