Chapter Nineteen

Meanwhile, the girls arrived to the mansion yelling at the guys to leave the living room since that's where they're gonna be spending the night.

And seeing as the guys didn't have the energy to argue because of the previous events, they all just retreated to their rooms, which in turn left the girls speechless.

".. Well, that was unexpected." Gemini  said before helping Libra and Virgo carry the snacks into the kitchen.

"Yeah you don't say."Pisces muttered and went to set up her little corner. Gemini heard her though and decided it would be a good idea to fix their friendship in order to regain the trust.

"Hey, Pi? Can we talk for a second?"

Pisces' large green orbes stared into Gemini's almost identical ones trying to figure out why on earth she's talking to her but nodded and patted the seat next to her.

"I.. don't really know how to say this, but basically I want to be friends again, I get that you did me wrong, big time. But you're honestly the only one that just... gets me."

"You serious right now? I.. Slept with Ar-"

"I know what you did, and I'm willing to look past that, to forgive you, because I mean we all make mistakes and I'm not ready to lose my bestie over some guy I didn't love anyways."

Pisces could feel the tears start to form in her eyes as she basically jumped on Gemini and hugged her so tight that she could practically hear her wheezing for air, but she didn't care she finally had her back and that's all that mattered.

" Thank you thank you thank youuuu. I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am, I really don't deserve this, and I'm sorry, I really am. Thank you Gem." Gem just smiled and pushed her away in order to breath again.

She then got up to where Cancer and Aquarius were, Cancer looked at her unimpressed "Why were you talking to her?"

"Listen, Cancer, I feel like we should stop this, the prank I mean. Pisces and I are okay now, so how about I tell her about your crush on Scorpio, and you'll talk it out just delete the pictures. Please" Cancer squinted her eyes but hesitantly nodded.

The girls all gathered up, covered in blankets, munching on Pringles, cheetos, ice cream and different types of chocolate. They needed this, a day away from all the drama.

They watched Aquarius' favorite series, the society, all night long. Virgo soon got up amd headed to the kitchen to get a cup of water when she felt a presence behind her.

She turned around in a haste but her eyes softened when she saw Leo, she let out a soft laugh, "You scared me."

"Um V, can we talk?" Virgo's heart almost stopped and she could feel a blush creep up her cheeks but thank god it was dark.

"Sure" Leo closed the kitchen door and took a seat, "I talked to Capricorn."

Once she heard that sentence the blush on her cheeks quickly disappeared and she clutched the glass of water.

"I don't know how to say this really but I like someone Virgo. Someone who isn't you. Fuck that was literally the worst way I could have said it. Shit I'm sorry... Virgo?"

She was already outside the kitchen door, "Heh no it's fine, don't worry about it. I wish you the best of luck Leo, really, I mean it." Then she sprinted back next to Libra and she silently let some tears fall down her cheek.

Leo sighed then headed upstairs but stopped when he saw Gemini's bedroom door open, he peaked inside not expecting to see Cancer using Gemini's computer.

" What are you doing?"

Cancer almost jumped when she heard him, "Uh Gemini asked me to print out something for her."

"In the middle of your sleepover?" Cancer nodded, "So like do you mind? I wanna finish so I can go back to the others quickly"

Leo didn't believe her in the slightest but was exhausted and didn't want to get involved in shit so he just left without saying anything else.