Chapter Thirteen

Is there a sign that isn't getting as much attention as the others?

Totally unrelated, but I just got braces and I wanna cryyy.

It was currently the next day, and the zodiacs were completely oblivious to the events that took place that night.

But they could feel the tension in the room, seeing as Gemini had come down and made herself a cup of coffee then went back to her room without talking to anyone.

"What's up with your girlfriend?" Scorpio asked Aries as he got up to pour himself some more juice.

Aries just sat there looking uncomfortable as hell.

Upon seeing this, Sagittarius laughed "Probably a lovers quarrel. Don't worry Romeo, she'll come around."

Aries just glared at him and shoved a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. While Leo looked at Pisces and saw that she was also out of it this morning, he knew that Gemini had found out. He just sighed and decided to not get involved and cause more drama.

Five minutes passed and the zodiacs were having breakfast and chatting peacefully.

"Aquaaaaa" Cancer purposefully extended her name and laid her head on her friends shoulder.

"What?" the two girls were talking in whispers so that nobody would hear.

"He hasn't talked to me since we moved here. I'm starting to think he doesn't like me." The other girl couldn't help but snort at that.

"You think?" She stopped chucking once she saw Cancer glaring at her, "right, sorry. Here's a crazy idea, how about you talk to him?"

It was then Cancers turn to snort "and say what? Hey hotstuff, wanna like fuck or something?"

"I mean if you're planning on talking to your crush or whatever, maybe don't say hotstuff, or don't ask if they wanna fuck...or something." Scorpio said from across the table smirking.

Cancer dropped, literally, she fell on the floor with her mouth wide open. Laughs were heard around the table.

"Were you listening the whole time?!"

"I mean, yeah. Your 'whispering' isn't working." Virgo said laughing.

Cancer huffed and sat back on her chair and pouted like a child.

"Anyways who is this unfortunate guy? Or gal, we don't judge." Capricorn said popping a grape in this mouth.

"Why the hell do you think I'm telling you guys?"

"Cause I have a feeling it's someone in this room" Sagittarius said tauntingly.

Taurus then got up and stretched.
"Where are you going?" Leo asked.

"I need to talk to Libra about something. Toodaloo." He said quickly as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her upstairs.

"That was...random." Sagittarius nodded agreeing with Scorpio.

"He took her upstairs. What if they hit it off?~"

Scorpio glared at him "yeah right. Back to annoying Cancer now."

Cancer just groaned and slumped down in her seat.

•••

"So what's up?" Libra said as she sat down on his bed getting comfy.

Taurus just groaned and fell face first on the mattress.
"I'm just so fucking confused."

Libra scrunched her eyebrows, "about what?"

He just sighed and stayed quiet refusing to look her in the eye.

Libra slowly held his hand, "Taurus you know whatever is going on, you can tell me right?"

"And no matter what it is, I won't judge. Expect if it's like a serious crime." She chuckled at the end in hopes of lightning up the mood.

Taurus then lifted his head up and scooted over next to her and squeezed her hand. "Thanks."

She gave him a reassuring smile. He looked at her face for a solid second, taking in her beauty. His eyes moved from hers to her nose and then they landed on her bruise.

"Did you actually trip?"

It took her a second to figure out what he was talking about, "Yeah, it was embarrassing really." She lied straight to his face.

He then gently placed his hand on the bruise "does it hurt?"

She winced and nodded which made him sigh and remove his hand.

He then grabbed both her hands tightly and played with them before looking her in the eye and asking, "Can I try something?"

Libra was confusing but nodded nonetheless.

He then cupped her cheek and cautiously brought his face closer to hers.

And then he connected their lips together.

Libra was shocked to say the least, her eyes were wide open and she wasn't responding to the kiss.

Taurus tried to deepen the kiss by biting her lower lip hoping he would get her to kiss back. But later gave up when he realized that wasn't going to happen.

He then slowly pulled away and got up heading towards his desk not even looking at her.

"What the fuck Taurus. You can't just do that!"

"I know, I'm sorry..."

Libra felt a tear fall down her cheek and quickly wiped it away, "why?"

"I was just trying to figure something out."

"Figure what out? Fucking tell me!"

But he didn't answer her "You can't just ask if you can try something and then ruin my first kiss!"

"Your first ki- Libra I'm so sorry." He tried to hug her but she just pushed him away.

"Tell me."

"Promise you won't hate me or judge me after this."

"I can't promise anything, just spit it out." Taurus took a deep breath.

"Alright, sit down, please."