Chapter Ten

Capricorn was currently headed to the parking lot behind the school, where he told Virgo to meet him.

For a while now, they have been meeting in secret to hook up and just hang out together, though they're not officially dating, they like to think of it as a 'friends with benefits' type of relationship or whatever.

Capricorn took a right turn and was in shock when he got pinned to the wall, forcefully.

"What the hell were you thinking, passing the note to Libra? Are you insane? This was supposed to be a secret."  Capricorn took a deep breath and slowly pushed Virgo away so he could stand properly.

"I didn't mean to give it to her. I was trying to throw it at you but ...I missed." He smiled sheepishly at the end and then gulped when he saw the look on her face.

"So you're mad at me?" He question to which she chuckled at.

"No, but I am going to punish you." She stepped closer and placed her hand on his chest seductively.

"Oh, so you're into that kind of stuff, Kinky, I'm down." He smirked as he placed his arms on her waist and pulled her closer.

She stood on her tippy toes, and whispered in his ear,
"I'm afraid it's not that type of punishment." She then let go of him and took a step back, "whatever is going on between us, is gonna be on hold for a week."

Capricorn couldn't believe what he was hearing,
"A week? Come on, you're being overdramatic."

"Fine, three days." She said as she turned around and proceeded to walk the other way.

"But don't think I'm gonna go easy on you after this 'break'." Capricorn yelled after her.

"Wouldn't want it any other way." She yelled back.

Capricorn just watched her retreating figure,smirking , and then he headed back into the school cafeteria.

•••

He sat down next to Taurus, not noticing the odd look Sagittarius was giving him.

The order on the table went:
Taurus Capricorn Virgo Cancer Aquarius Sagittarius
Scorpio Libra Aries Gemini Pisces Leo.

"Umm Cap? Buddy, where were you?" Sagittarius said smirking looking between him and Virgo.

"Outside, needed some fresh air." Cap shrugged.

"Huh, weird cause Virgo literally said the same thing when she came a minute before you." Sagittarius laughed shaking his head.

"You don't think that they..?" Taurus questioned, his eyes wide open.

"No way, Capricorn isn't Virgos type." Scorpio said killing Taurus' small shipping heart.

"Oh? I have a type now?"

"Yeah,basically Leo but without the bitchy personality and with glasses." Scorpio said making Leo perk up and join the conversation.

"Aw Virgo I'm flattered, but one, I don't have a bitchy personality, and two, I'm way out of your league. Sorry sweetie, but tough luck." He said making Virgos jaw drop.