Chapter Nine: Fuck buddies.

The game ended and everyone huddled again to start another movie, Gemini got up from her spot and went to Aries.

"Hey babe? Can you get me my jacket? I think I left it in my room." Aries looked at her and nodded getting up.

He headed upstairs thinking about what Leo told Pisces. How could Leo possibly know? He sighed as he realized he had no idea where Gemini's room was.

He looked around, only two rooms had closed doors, he stepped into one of them randomly, not thinking much of it since everyone was downstairs, supposedly.

Aries opened the door slowly and looked around, quickly noticing that this room was indeed not Gemini's. And he also noticed that someone was in this room.

He was about to leave , but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard a soft sob. He looked back at the person that was currently laying in bed with a pillow over their head ,crying.

Aries sighed and approached them and slowly removed the pillow. Libra quickly looked at him and turned to face the other way, wiping away her tears furiously.

"Get out." She said quickly.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong." Aries softly sat on her bed and placed his hand on her back.

"Please just get out. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Yeah I can see that." He sighed and got up. "I'll be going now... talk to someone, don't keep it bottled in, it's not healthy."

Libra just scoffed. Aries started heading towards the door when he spotted something on the dresser.

"Libra what's this?" He looked back at her horrified , holding a bloody razor in his hand.

Libra turned around to see what he found and her eyes widened. "Aries, please get out." Her voice was shaky, and her entire body was trembling.

As soon as he saw her shaking , he rushed over and pulled her into a hug, not before throwing away the razor in the trash.

She buried her face in the crook of his neck and cried , still shaking.

He held her close "shh,it's okay. You're okay, I'm with you now. You're not alone anymore." He said trying to calm her down.

Millions of thoughts were running through his mind. Why would she do this to herself? Why would anyone do something like this?

They stayed like that for a while.

He slowly backed away and looked at her tear stained face, he cupped her cheek and gently wiped her tears away.

"Why?" His voice was barely audible.

She took a deep breath.

"I have to." She said looking at the ground in shame.

"What do you mean you have to? Nobody is forcing you to hurt yourself, Libra what's going on?"

Libra looked at him and rolled her eyes "why are you even here Aries?"

He tilted his head "what do you mean? I came to get something for Gemini, but came into your room by accident, and here I am."

She pushed his hand away from her face "No I mean, why are you still here? Why do you care?"

Aries blinked , why was he still here? Why did he care if she was hurting? They weren't even friends.