Tucker stepped back leaving them space to get in and Daniel went first with Diana following him. They got in the cell and the heavy door closed behind Diana the next second. Daniel stopped immediately and Diana took a deep breath with her gaze falling on the rogue some meters away from them.

She froze for some seconds because of his condition...

He was full of cuts, wounds, bruises and bites! The wall around him and the floor were covered with blood's splashes. His body was covered from his blood as well and he had his head bended. He was a quite tall man and he seemed to be strong because he was still alive...

Diana was sure that he was being bitted every day, they were bearably feeding or giving him water and for an unknown reason her heart ached for him. She felt sorry... Maybe because she knew how it felt like!

No one moved or spoke for a while. The rogue was like a statue with his head bended, he was breathing weakly and his heart was beating too fast in chest. He couldn't smell anymore, he had no idea who were standing in front of him, he didn't dare to look, he believed it was again his torturers...

Daniel was doing his best to stay 'calm' with his eyes locked on Diana that was one step in front of him and her hurt expression was confusing him. He couldn't get in her mind and read her thoughts because he was too nervous suddenly and his wary got bigger before he could realize it.

He exhaled heavily and woke up Diana that listened to him due to the awkward silence.

She gained her mind again, put her thoughts together and took a deep breath.

"What's your name?" she asked the rogue instinctually without really thinking of it.

The rogue blinked his eyes shocked but didn't dare raising his head up. The voice was a woman's but... How was it possible? Maybe his mind was playing games with him after so many days but...

Something was screaming that it wasn't in his imagination.

"Martin..." he whispered unconsciously confused and sighed overwhelmed.

Diana turned and gave a nervous, apologetic look to Daniel and then began walking to the rogue with a steady rhythm. Her instinct took full control over her and she wanted to follow it. Daniel was staring at her speechless unable to react and Devon advised him to wait and let her handle it in her own way.

She was clever and wise, she knew what she was doing!

Daniel stiffened when Diana stopped in front of the rogue and got ready to interfere if it was needed. He wasn't going to do a thing until he had no other choice. The whole situation was a test not only for Diana and him separately but for them together as well! They had to learn how to work together under all the circumstances...

Diana raised her right hand slowly without thinking of it and touched her rogues' cheek that had his eyes closed. He had already begun trembling but the second he felt her touch his body got paralyzed from the shock and he left out a low cry of surprise.

What was happening to him?

Diana felt his tension and smiled weakly in sympathy. Her curiosity had reached its peak and she wanted to look at the man's that had joined a conspiracy against her face and most importantly eyes.

She moved her hand under his chin and made him lift his head up to look at her with Daniel observing the scene in front of him breathless yet speechless.

The rogue timidly lifted up his head, his dark brown eyes met Diana's bright grey-blue and he gasped as if a lightning had struck him.

The shock was so big for him that for a moment Diana got worried that she had hurt him and Daniel took a step to them trembling but the rogue quickly turned back to reality and everything came in his mind like a flash out of nowhere.