All the guards and even Tucker were caught off guard from her sudden yet warm move and once Diana smiled brighter than before they all froze. They didn't know how to behave, they could only feel...

"I have to thank you all and it's an honor for being here! Daniel has told me a lot about you and I am very happy to have this opportunity to meet you and even work with you! Well done, I am impressed!" Diana said giving a soft squeeze to Tucker's hand and for once more they all bowed speechless.

"Yes, this is the real Queen!" Devon howled loudly in Daniel's mind and Daniel nodded immediately touched.

He gave Tucker a short sign that they were ready to go and meet the rogue because he and Diana were really impatient yet nervous and Tucker signed quickly in agreement. Diana left his hand slowly and he took two steps on his right to open the way for Diana to walk first with him and Daniel one step behind her.

"The rogues' commander is in the room in the end of the corridor Your Roy..." he began but Diana raised her hand and stopped him.

"For you I am Diana, please forget the formalities with me!" she told him in a usual tone wanting everyone to listen to her and after a second of being shocked Tucker nodded breathless.

The three of them began walking in the long corridor. The cells were full of rogues as Diana could smell but everything was peaceful. It was silent and the conditions were perfect as she could see and it was logical. The doors were new with the best new technology, everything was shinning and the closer she was getting to the last cell the faster her heart was beating for a reason she couldn't explain.

She was not scared, she was not worried, it wasn't something new for her but the feeling that moment was weird for her. Something was different but she didn't know what...

Daniel from the other side was way too nervous and the reason was their long, revealing discussion some hours ago. He was still dizzy not only for the fact that Samantha was a real traitor that had been working for the rogues' king but also for what Diana had been suffering for years. He didn't want Diana exposed to any danger for the rest of her life and that rogue was a threat for him although he was chained on the wall, he couldn't shift or even move! He couldn't trust him in any case but he knew he meant no harm in his condition.

Diana stopped some seconds later about a meter from the door and Daniel joined her side and took her right hand in his. She turned and gave him a soft smile and the wary in his eyes touched her heart for once more.

"It is alright Daniel! Calm down, yes? It won't take us long, I promise!" she whispered and raised her left hand to caress his cheek.

His body's muscles relaxed completely under her touch and he exhaled heavily. She was way too calm in front of him, she was stronger and he had no problem to admit it. Diana was always a surprise for him, she was always dealing with everything more wisely than him. Maybe it was her past that had made her so brave and powerful and also her nature was to be proud so... It was very reasonable!

"It's is fine! Don't worry about me! I want you to feel alright!" he whispered gently and she nodded quickly.

"I am because you are here with me in this!" she replied and he leaned and kissed her forehead with Tucker blushing next to them.

He was happy, he knew their story and he was glad they looked to be so close after everything that had happened in the past. Those two deserved happiness and the Kingdom needed them strong and united!

"We are ready Tucker, you can open his door but please wait here!" Daniel ordered shortly and he shook his head in acceptance.

He quickly walked to the door and with the keys unlocked the five different locks. Once he was done he got ready to open the door but Daniel tapped his back and stopped him. He didn't want to give the rogue many hints as to who Diana was! They had decided to 'test' him somehow although it was very possible for the rogue to understand that she was the Queen.