''Come inside,'' he speak worriedly when he saw the injured person swaying out of feebleness.

The moment he entered the house, he fell down; he had lost consciousness.

The owner of the house seemed to be a doctor as he had all the necessary medical equipment in his home. The doctor picked him up and brought him to a bed. Then, he started treating his injuries and the drugs in his system.

..................

What she saw in the sitting room made her laugh. Aneela Ijaaz was standing on the sofa and a cute blue eyed cat was standing before the same sofa baring its fangs and jaws. The cat must had attacked her.

The others turned towards her. Aneela glared at her and shouted, ''Get out,''

Sajal just stared at her mockingly. Her scornful expression was enough to provoke Aneela.

''Tsk, tsk, you are afraid of that little creature.'' Sajal looked at Aneela disdainfully. Sajal was herself afraid of that type of 'little creature'. However, in her view The Bullies did not need to know that.

''You,'' Aneela glared at her embarrassedly. ''I dare you to touch that oh-so-little-creature.'' She tucked the blond curls behind her ears furiously.

''What?'' Gulmeena frowned. Her friends also looked shocked. Umar Jahan frowned at the scene.

That was because all of them except Sajal Hayat knew that that pet was an introvert creature who did not like to be around people especially strangers. Even now Aneela who had just touch the pet and as a result faced the intense reaction of her action. She was just trying to get the creature like her. That was because it was Umar Jahan's pet and only liked to be around him and no one else.

And most importantly that 'little creature'' was not a simple cat. She was a trained one.

Sajal frowned at Aleena. She knew Aleena hated her and challenging her like that meant she wanted her in trouble. In other words, the cat did not like to be approached by strangers and will likely give the same reaction as now.

In the midst of all of this, no one noticed how the little cat turned towards Sajal and sniffed in the air. She walked slowly towards Sajal.

''Meow,'' she meowed at Sajal who was hiding her distress at that moment using almost all of her energy.

In front of the eyes of everyone, the cat ran towards Sajal who froze at her spot. She did not expect that the cat would run towards her. Not only her even the others present there did not expect such action from the cat.

Aleena Ijaaz started laughing as she was sure that the cat had attacked Sajal that had not yet touched the cat.

''Stop,'' Umar Jahan shouted but it was too late. The cat had already reached Sajal Zareesh Hayat.

The cat stopped― as commanded by Umar Jahan— but she was already near Sajal's feet. The time seemed to slow down for everyone as they knew that the cat was aggressive towards strangers especially after her abduction incident. They stared at the cat as she stared at Sajal and sniffed again.

Sajal who was frozen at her spot stared at the cat who looked familiar. She held her breath because she did not want to let The Bullies find out her distress.

''Meow,'' the cat meowed cutely at her.

The next moment brought a great deal of shock to The Greats as the cat rubbed her little face against Sajal's feet gently. She seemed very familiar with Sajal and a bit... affectionate?

''Meow!'' the cat meowed for Sajal's attention.

It was that cat!

The one who she treated that night. The one who let her realised that she may be mistaken about her uncomfortableness when she was being surrounded by cats.