Simple Shot

"Tae! Tae! Taehyung!" I yelled as I was coming downstairs

"Tae! Tae! Taehyung!" I yelled as I was coming downstairs. I walked in the living room to see him just sitting there smiling sitting criss cross on the floor next to that damn Elmo statue. I laughed as I took a quick picture and then walked over to him standing in front of him when he wrapped his arms around my legs causing me to yelp as I fell forward but of course he caught me laughing and I hit his chest.
"Jerk." I hissed.
"My baby." He said as he peppered kisses all over my face and I just laughed historically.
"Stop Tae." I said as he began to tickle my sides, not being able to help it I start to hit him and I accidentally hit his ear and he cupped it droppin me on my back and I groaned from the quick impact.
"Ow." I frowned.
"Well you hit me." He said.
"And you know how I am about being tickled." I hissed.
He then looked at me and picked me back up and held me like a baby.
"Aww my baby." He said and I cracked a small smile while rolling my eyes.
"Tae stop it."
"Taehyung." Namjoon said as he walked in the room, Tae quickly straightened up and was standing, I bowed my head down standing next to him.
"What have a I told you about-"
"Sorry Namjoon. It was my fault." I said quietly, he sighed and I looked up to see he ran his hand down his face.
"El you know that we can't have you being a distraction." Namjoon said looking me in my eyes.
"I am not trying to be."
"I get you're in love, but that makes you an easy target. You are Taehyung weak spot." He said sternly.
"I-I-" I didn't have words.
"Do I have to leave?" I whispered
"It's best you stay, just help keep him focused." He said and I smiled a bit and nodded my head.
"Look Jin wants us in the shoot range, so we should head down." Tae nodded his head quickly kissing my forehead and following after Namjoon. I decided to go off to clean up me and Tae room.
I walked into the room and began to make the bed, and putting our laundry away. I was coming from the bathroom when I heard creaking outside the bedroom door. I knew the guys were at the range, so who the hell was there, I quietly went over to the closet and at the same time the door opened I had my gun pointed at the persons head, ready. I saw that it wasn't someone that belonged here and I shot him in the head, his body falling to the floor.
"Damnit!" Jungkook shouted.
"Nooo El!" He yelled as footsteps began getting closer till  Yoongi, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon we're all standing outside the door.
"What?" I asked
"Damn he was going to be good too." Jin said quietly.
"He was the new recruit." Namjoon said
"Oops." I said putting my gun back.
"Sorry, in my defense he shouldn't have been sneaking around the house." I said
"So guess everyone needs to be introduced to you or you will fucking kill them." Yoongi said walking away.
"I'm sorry ok."
"Sorry won't fucking bring him back." Yoongi yelled as he continued down the hallway never looking back.
"Ugh!" I yelled. And Jin just laughed and left along with Namjoon.
"I'll call the cleaning crew." Jungkook said and Tae just smiled at me.
"My baby is deadly." He kissed my neck.
"And don't fucking forget it." I said

A/N: Just a quick little chapter, idk I'm kinda obsessed with the idea of BTS being apart of like a mafia kinda thing! There will be more no worries! 😉