Bad For Me -Yoongi

A/N: Another Yoongi fanfic, sorry the last few have been Yoongi just he fits the sceneries the best...but I swear that imma write about the other members, tell me who do you want a chapter bout next?
⚠️ Also some smut ⚠️

I shouldn't be doing this. I thought to myself as I sat on the living room floor of my apartment, extremely frustrated with myself.
I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some noodles outta the fridge and heating them up, when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Open the door."
"No."
"Open the fucking door Camille."
"Yoongi you fucking broke up with me, no." I said pissed when he started pounding on the door.
"Fuck off!" I yelled hanging up, he started hitting the door louder. I walked to the door throwing it open.
"What the fuck do you want you fucking assho-" he cut me off when his lips smashed mine and he pushed me backwards holding my waist and kicking the door shut. I kissed him back greedily, it's been about 4 months since Yoongi broke up with me. He carried me to my bedroom and threw me on the bed, I immediately began to undress him as he was doing the same.
"Fuck I miss you." He said as he kissed my neck.
"Yoongi!" I moaned as he then took off my panties and his boxers and then smashed into me. I moaned out in pleasure, forgetting about everything. I then matched his pace beginning to drive us both crazier than we already were.
"Fuck! Right there Yoongi!" I moan yelled at him as he hit my g spot. He picked up the pace, soon enough we both reached our high and came together. After we both came off of our high, I realized what happened and I quickly ran to my bathroom locking the door and cleaning myself up. I had some leggings and a tank top in the closet so I threw them on and walked out of the bathroom, feeling used. I saw Yoongi was on the bed, fully dressed again.
"Why do you keep doing this?" I asked him and he looked at me.
"Do what Camille?"
"Keep coming back for sex, is that all I am to you? A fucking sex toy?" I asked pissed.
"No." He said I walked up to him and he stood up, I pushed his chest.
"Yes it is!" I yelled as I pushed him again and he ran a hand through his blonde locks.
"You don't keep getting to use me, it's not fair. I break more and more every time you leave. I don't want to be here any more!" I yelled at him as I pushed him again, he looked at me.
"I can't Yoongi, please just go. Don't come back." I said quietly as I walked away from him.
"Camille." He said following behind me.
"What Yoongi?!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.
"I'm sorry."
"No, sorry doesn't fix my heart Yoongi, we spent 4 years together, we were even engaged and then you break it off no explanation, but then you get to keep coming back here for sex, and my dumbass let you! No sorry won't work." I said
"It's not like that."
"Then what is it like?! Huh?!"
"I'm trying to protect you! There are people that want to get to me and the best way is through those I love, they already killed a good friend of mine, the last fucking thing I want is to bury the love of my fucking life." He yelled back as he sat on the couch head in his hands frustration radiating off of him.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He cried I walked over to him and knelt down, pulling his head up.
"Baby." I said and he looked at me.
"We have been through so fucking much the last 4 years, this wouldn't have changed anything, I want to be with you through the good and bad." I said he looked at me and then pulled me in for a kiss.
"I love you, and will protect you with my life."
"I love you too Yoongi." I said kissing his lips softly.

A/N: kinda short, sorry but hope you like it just wanted to post something......Happy Quarantine!!!!