My JoonBug!

It's was like any other day for me, waking up with Rapmon next to me taking up Namjoon spot.
"Come on Rapmon!" I said getting outta bed and heading to the kitchen, after feeding both of us, I went back to the room doing my morning routine before grabbing Rapmon leash and heading out the door, for our morning walk.
—— Time Skip——
After a good half an hour we were back home and just hanging out on the couch, I was binge watching cupcake wars, when my phone rang. I hoped up to grab it from the kitchen counter.
"Hello?"
"Hi babe!" Namjoon voice rang through the phone.
"Hi baby?! How's the last night?" I aske referring to the last concert.
"Good, uhh..."
"What's up?"
"Do you think....you could...uhh come?" He asked me.
"To the concert?" I asked
"Umm...yeah."
"Of course baby, I just gotta see if Chi can watch Rapmon." I said speaking of my closest friend here in Korea.
"Okay." He said we hung up and I then went to get ready for my journey to the concert.

We kept it super simple for the concert fit and I didn't add any makeup because it's ok to go without makeup sometimes but I won't be caught dead without my lip gloss so added some clear gloss and took Rapmon to my friends for the night then off t...

We kept it super simple for the concert fit and I didn't add any makeup because it's ok to go without makeup sometimes but I won't be caught dead without my lip gloss so added some clear gloss and took Rapmon to my friends for the night then off to the concert. Once I got there I headed straight backstage greeting some fans that caught sight of me on the way in, even took a few pictures together.
I found the boys dressing room and was let in, Namjoon wrapped me up in his arms.
"Aww I missed you too baby." I smiled as he hugged me a little tighter.
"Aww Joon what's wrong?" I asked
"I-I-" was all he could say, I pulled back look up at the man I love and he just looked stressed, I instantly became worried.
"Joonbug what's wrong?" I asked holding his hands and he just shook his head.
*knock*knock*
"You're on in 5." A stage member said poking there head in quickly. I then noticed the boys weren't around so of course I had assumed they were already, waiting for Namjoon.
"I'm just nervous." He sighed.
"You got this baby, this is the last show, you gotta show ARMY the best damn night and you and the boys have been practicing so hard and have run through this so much that you do it in your sleep. You got this baby." I smiled at him and I stood on my top toes pulling him in for a hug. And he just relaxed.
"Ok you gotta go, I won't be the reason you're delayed, Army has been wait all day and night for this go!" I said pushing him towards the door, he chuckled leaning down to kiss my head once more before leaving out, I followed behind to say hey to the guys and head to the monitor to watch, I waved at the boys shouting 'Good Luck!' As they were off to start the show.
—— End Of Concert——
The guys killed the entire show, ARMY loved it, I loved it, the stage crew loved it. The boys were now going around talking about the entire tour and how this entire tour has impacted them and the good and bad times. Joon was the last to go and he touched on all the topics and even began to cry, I wanted nothing more than to run on stage and hold him tight.

"-I was so nervous before we started the show tonight-" he started "but my beautiful and amazing girlfriend Mel came to cheer me up

"-I was so nervous before we started the show tonight-" he started "but my beautiful and amazing girlfriend Mel came to cheer me up." He said and everyone cheered and he smiled through his tear stained face.
"She reminded me that I had to come out here and put on an amazing show for ARMY! And that we have been practicing and putting so much work in and it's for you guys!" More screams "Did you guys have an amazing night?" He yelled and was answered with screams. I smiled so much at this stupid monitor. "I love you ARMY! I wish nothing more than good healthy for you, I wish I could spend the time to thank you each, but thank you for another unforgettable tour. Without you we wouldn't be standing here! Remember to love yourself and when you can't, please use me...use BTS to love yourself!" He said as a fresh round of tears fell. The boys then all had a group hug and then bowed, and went a said goodbye to ARMY before returning backstage. I smiled as the boys came over to me each giving me a hug when I saw Joon had sat down with his face in his hands. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as he cried a little more.
"Aw babe why are you still crying?" I asked
"I just can't stop." He sniffles and we all chuckled at him. I then gave him a kiss on his cheek and then another.
"We gotta get this picture Namjoon." Yoongi called you him, so the guys all sat on the couch with a slogan sign and smiled for the picture.
——Time Skip——
We had all gone to dinner after the concert and now Joon and I were heading home, Rapmon was still at my friends till the morning. However we walked into the house and Kicked our shoes off at the door and headed to our bedroom and I changed clothes while Joon was in the shower, after he came out he came and laid on the bed as I was putting my hair up for the night.
"Babyyyyy" he whined and I playfully rolled my eyes as he whined some more. I quickly finished and headed over to he bed and laid next to Joon when he pulled me closed, I laughed knowing what he wanted, he just wanted to be cuddled and so that's how we spent the rest of the night, wrapped up in each other arms.

-
A/N: I know I have a chapter similar to this one but I wanted to write this out again because I just love it. But yeah!!! 💕 Hope you like it. Let me know if you want a chapter like this for another member if so let me know who! 💜 Thanks Lovelies!!