"You shouldn't have done that." A startled scream left her lips as he appeared in front of her, only having a moment to panic before he was squeezing a spot in her neck and everything went black.

Again.

—————

"—no more hybrids if she's a vampire." Letha blearily came to, finding herself sprawled out on the backseat of a spewing car.

"You won't do it."

"Really? Try me, because your coffins are next to go. Say goodbye to your family Klaus." Letha groaned from the backseat muttering our a few curse words Klaus stiffening at the the sound and Stefan smirking, "Can't forget about our guest of honour, say goodbye to your hybrids or your girlfriend — clocks ticking,"

"Stefan, slow down! Stefan! Stefan, stop it!"

Klaus finally caved, the knowledge that the one person in the world who truly seemed to understand him was in danger because of him once again, "Fine, I'll send them away. You win."

"Stefan! Stefan, stop!"

"Stop the car, Stefan!" Klaus' screaming blending with Elena's was all Letha could here as she tried to contain her nausea in the backseat.

Stefan slammed the brakes and skidded to a stop, Elena immediately toppling our and Stefan chasing after her. Letha tried to breath deeply, but ultimately ended up puking in the back of Stefan's nice shiny car.

Karma.

She stumbled out, sitting down and holding onto the railing at the edge of Wickery Bridge, staring at the river where her parents had lost their lives. Letha hadn't been in the car when they died, and now she could only imagine what they felt. She felt like she had gone in the water, the sounds of Elena and Stefan arguing muffled to her ears.

When Stefan left, Elena tried to talk to her sister, but Letha continued to stare out into the water with wide eyes. When Damon arrived he couldn't pry her attention away from the depths below, "I'll take it from here."

She didn't tear her eyes away from the water, but her ear seemed to be working again as she heard the distinct accented call out. "No way!" Elena protested,

"Go." Letha's voice was low and raspy, almost inaudible as she still refused to look at them.

It took a few minutes of Klaus threatening the two but eventually Damon dragged Elena away. Letha's anger at the man was perhaps still there but in that moment she was exhausted and traumatised, "Do you want to go?"

She shook her head, she wasn't quiet ready to leave. He nodded in understanding, taking his jacket off and placing it over her cold shoulders, prepared to sit with her until she was ready.

That was the first ever sunrise they watched together.

AUTHORS NOTE!

cameron monaghan —— as jasper green
matthew daddario —— as alex jordan

I'm on a roll with this updating thing and I'm honestly surprised with myself. Like I'll never have a schedule that would just stress me out, but like I'm trying to get one out a week at least. How'd you guys like the chapter and the new characters? I hated to break up Jen and Ric, but like going behind her back is a big no-no.

The pink dye worked! Begone roots! It looks a bit different (better) in person but I absolutely love it, it's such a fun colour

The pink dye worked! Begone roots! It looks a bit different (better) in person but I absolutely love it, it's such a fun colour. (Also let me know if I'm irritating u guys with how much I talk and stuff - my mum says I could talk for Wales aha)

However I also saw this post and it's just legit Letha:

Anyways stay safe! Remember to vote comment and or share please!Also if anyone wants to follow my insta it's @ summxrlou

Also if anyone wants to follow my insta it's @ summxrlou

Unedited
-summer