dizzy - sam

got this request from @achildinthegarden ! this is probably shit,,, i'm so sorry... anyways enjoy all

~~~~

sam was fast asleep next to you as you checked the clock on the nightstand, 3:02am. your realized you had left the window open causing your throat to become dry. you got up to shut the window, but just as you started walking the dizziness kicked in.

"oh shit!" you said a little too loudly as you fell to the hardwood floor with a loud thud. your vision went black but you could hear samuel waking up. "holy shit y/n! are you alright?" he asked as he picked you up to your feet. you nodded, finally regaining your vision.

"did you take your iron supplements before you went to bed?" he said, knowing you well enough that it is very rare if you ever take them. you quickly looked away and walked towards the still open window.

"fuck y/n. you know you have to take them!" he yelled. you looked back at him in shock, he had never gotten this upset about your iron deficiency, it was small. you chuckled out, "what sam?". "i just. i don't want to see you fall every time you get up. what if it were an emergency and i weren't here to help?" he said, grabbing both of your hands in his rubbing circles gently over your knuckles.

"awe, sammy. i am a big girl. plus i rarely ever fall or pass out. it's mostly just overwhelming dizziness when i stand up anyways."

"you pass out?!" sam asked dropping your hands.

"rarely!" you said back. "if it really bothers you that much i'll go out and buy more supplements tomorrow morning". he sighed in relief, "please. i want to know you are gonna be okay". sam kissed your head and picked up your left hand again leading you out of the shared bedroom. "now lets get you some broccoli. i know it is packed with iron." you laughed at the boy that was dragging you towards the kitchen, kissing his hand softly.