abandoned - jacob

you were sitting outside of the art gallery where you just finished your first showing of all of your most precious photographs. this was supposed to be the best night of your life, with your boyfriend by your side. except he wasn't.

you balled your fists together and began to angry sob as you stared out onto the road ahead of you. you saw headlights slow down until you saw jakes infamous old mercury cougar. to see him infuriated you even more and you began to run towards the car.

he stepped out, out of breath. you ran to him and starting hitting his chest. his arms grabbed your shoulders causing you to stop and cry into his chest instead.

"you never came!" you cried into him. he rubbed your back and sighed "i know. i'm sorry."

"what could you even have been doing? you know how important this was to me! i have been talking about this for over two months!" you yelled as you stepped out of his embrace. he looked defeated, tired. the two of you haven't been yourselves recently, more distant and cold towards each other.

"y/n, baby" he said softly, looking deep into your eyes the way he did before your first kiss.

"just tell me goddammit!" you yelled even louder up towards the sky trying to block his eyes staring into your skull.

"i- i'm sorry. i just." he paused looking at you, waiting for you to say something for him.

you started to walk away to where you were sitting earlier. you picked up your backpack and started walking down the road.

"have a nice life with her" you yelled and flipped him off in the process.

you knew he had been sleeping around. that's what he was doing during the art gallery show. you didn't know it would come to this.

jake was left standing next to his car unable to process what happened. he knew he just threw away the love of his life.

~~~~~
a/n - yo i love writing angst lol. seriously i need requestsssss. also sorry this short :*