hobbit - josh obviously

you and josh have always been best friends and nothing more. you two were the couple that proved "boys and girls can't be friends without liking each other!" wrong. you were his wingwoman while he was your wingman through and through.

one night you two were at the bar sharing a booth with a couple friends. josh had a few of  his regulars and didn't turn down a few shots. you on the other hand only had a couple of beers, just enough to make you a little tipsy.

when josh gets drunk he gets a little touchy, especially with you. he always rests his hand on your thigh, holds you hand, has his head on your shoulder, and what not. this time he snaked his arms around your waist and held you close to him. you smirked in his direction as he gave you a cheeky drunken grin.

at the end of the night you were walking home together and he was swinging your hand in his. "i love you" he slurred. "i love you too joshy." as you cupped his face in your hand squeezing his cheeks together to make a kissy face.

that's when he leaned in.

"away you three inch fool!" you laughed loudly while pushing his forehead away.

he giggled saying  "you would have let me any other day" while snickering. "would not!" you said back raising your eyebrows. "josh we have kissed only once and that was a dare!".

"oh i know you've thought about kissing me for real." he said. "literally never! especially not when you're drunk." you said but gave him a soft kiss on the cheek while patting the curly mop on his head.

"let's get you home josh"

~~~~~
a/n - sorry this is so short but i just love the line "away you three inch fool" so i had to do it