puck! - josh

josh was ecstatic when you told him you were pregnant. he was with you every step of the way - doctor appointments, maternity clothes shopping, and baby gear shopping. i mean you guys were married, but he was still heavily involved.

once you two had your baby boy, josh would not leave him alone. you two were the cliche first parents. both of you would stay up to watch him sleep, hold him constantly, and take a million photos. josh had so many polaroids of you and your baby boy. he placed them everywhere, on your fridge, his wallet, and that man even made a fucking scrapbook of polaroids/baby things.

josh sang to him all the time. it would switch between oldies and new stuff he was working on. you stole joshs polaroid when you caught the two of them rocking back and forth in the thrifted rocking chair you two bought. he was singing your baby to sleep while stroking his cheek. you got the cutest polaroid and tucked it behind your phone case so you could keep it safe.

the baby had hit toddlerhood. and boy was he rambunctious, just like josh. they were your two crackheads who you couldn't get enough of. your child had a good mix of your genes, and they were showing off during this time. he had josh's curly hair and lips with your eyes.

josh, during these toddler years, would get very frustrated as the band also was writing a new album. he would sometimes (often) yell "fuck!" from his office when writing new lyrics. your child had uh - heard.. that kid would go around yelling "fuck!" at everything. josh would sit and laugh while you tried not to.

he didn't really sound like he was saying fuck, but rather puck. and that is what made joshua laugh even more.

"joshua! tell him to stop!" you cried. "i'm sorry he's copying me, but that shit is funny!" he would laugh right back at you. since then josh has switched fuck to puck, as have you.

you were known as mama, to both of your boys. josh called you mama so much as a pet name your child started to call you that as well. you melted every time the curly headed, little boy said mama.

josh is seriously the best dad. he plays endlessly with that little boy. (y'all know that video where josh is behind jacob and he looks like a monkey and yells "blah blah!" to jake? that's what josh does lmao) he would take him to get ice cream when things got too much for you at home. josh also wasn't afraid of no diaper, even the ones that ran down your kids back.

your kid would sometimes fall asleep in your bed, right between you and josh. josh would throw his arm over your kid so he could at least hold your hand lol. one time your kid had a nightmare and you woke up to josh snuggling him telling him it was okay and just a dream. your child was a crying mess, but you cuddled up next to him as well and put on disney channel. that night was one for the scrapbook.

also let's not forget that your kid's UNCLES ARE THE BEST. DUDE THEY PLAY MUSIC AND GO ON TOUR??? danny loves that monster. danny teaches him drums which is really just a mop headed five year old hitting sticks on anything. danny always has that little boy on his shoulders, and that kid loves it. he is like a giant up there.

sam teaches him a phase where he doesn't wear shoes, but you and josh don't mind lol. jake puts his sunglasses on your kid a lot and posts them on instagram with "best uncle #bitchin" every time.

~~~~
a/n - i know this is all over the place, my b.. also can joshua be the father of my children? thank you. this was kinda requested,, my a bunch of y'all so shout out to you bonches hehe