bathe with me - jacob

you turned the bath water on, as hot as you could get it, while you simultaneously shimmied out of your jeans. today had been the worst day in awhile. you were a nanny for 2 kids ages 5 and 2. they were normally angels but today, satan got to them.

you popped in part of a lush bubble bar and watched the bubbles start to appear. you tied your hair in a top knot while finally climbing into the hot tub. you relaxed into it and hummed softly in approval. exactly what you needed. you had one of jake's jazz records playing in the connected bedroom. the deep voice sang out to you, filling the silent air.

you hadn't even noticed when jake walked in. your eyes were closed, hands moving in the water. "hey mama" he said, getting closer to the tub. you looked up, his eyes looking heavy with dark circles below them. he bent down to kiss you softly on the lips.

"hey baby" you finally responded. your attention went back to the running water to shut it off. "did you have a bad day?" jake asked. "ugh. something got into those kids man! i mean, lacey literally threw her food at peter!" jake chuckled as he changed into a old t shirt and boxers.

"do you wanna join me?"

"sure love"

jake quickly undressed while you scooted up in the bathtub, just enough room for him to join right behind you. he climbed in, "holy shit y/n!" you laughed, "this is fucking hot!".

"what can i say, i like my water just like i like my boyfriends, hot" you remarked, pulling jake into another kiss as he settled in.

he started to rub your shoulders when you leaned back into his chest. "mm, don't stop". he kissed your temple, whispered in your ear "you got another hair tie?". you held up your wrist and jake slipped the band off, pulling his own hair into a same style.

he went back to work, massaging your shoulders. he made sure to work out every knot  and cramp. "jeez, those kids really did give you a hard time." he chuckled lowly.

"jakey, i forgot to ask how your day way" you said, upset with yourself for being selfish about your own terrible day. "don't stress love, it was alright. i missed you mostly" assuring you it was alright.

"what did you do again? just work in the studio?" you asked. "mhm, wrote down things with josh. other than that it was fine". his hands left your shoulders and moved towards your stomach, where they rested. you took one of his hands in yours, intertwining them.

"i love you jacob" "i love you too y/n". after about another 30 minutes, you decided to finally get out of the bath.

"let's get out babe" you told jacob. you stood up grabbing a towel from the hanger, wrapping it around yourself. jake did the same, just around his waist.

"can i wear one of your t shirts?" you asked, even though you knew jake would let you. "mama, you don't even have to ask anymore" he replied as he kissed the top of your head while passing you. he always did that, even though he wasn't much taller he kissed the top of your head anyways.

you threw on one of his church of rock and roll t shirts and a pair of panties. you went  to the bedroom and flipped the record. flopping on the bed, you checked your social media.

jake joined you, only wearing boxers. instead of grabbing his phone, he grabbed the latest novel he was reading.

you rolled over, laying you leg in between jakes. you snuggled more into him, putting your head on his chest and letting your hand rest on his tummy. he smelled like sandalwood, a scent you will never get tired of.

"want me to turn off the lamp mama?" he asked after he saw you yawn. you shook your head, "i'm not tired. i just wanna lay here, and listen to the music". jake nodded and continued reading. he placed his hand atop of yours, rubbing him thumb against your knuckles.

as you were finally drifting off, jake put his book down and turned off he lamp. he pulled the blanket over you two, and tried to shuffle down the bed so he could get more comfortable.

you scooted with him, not ever getting off of him. "goodnight love" he whispered and kissed the top of your head once again. "good night jakey, i love you", "i love you too y/n". that might have been the quickest you have ever fallen asleep, in jacobs arms.

~~~
a/n- my back hurts. can jake come rub it plz??