Chapter 51: Last Time We Hang Out

Start from the beginning

Clemont: Come on, we'll bring you back to the rest of your pokemon.

The Kalos team slowly brought Sasuke to sit down near his pokemon who was waiting for him.

Clemont: Alright, we'll go buy you some food. Be right back.

When the Kalos team leaves, Sasuke's pokemon gather around near him and some sat on his lap.

Chairo: You were amazing, Father!!

Shiro: Yeah!! We were so worried you didn't won!

Sasuke: Don't worry, I'm alright now. We should be worry about the main final of the Pokemon Tournament.

???: Well aren't you taking this a bit too seriously?

Sasuke and his students looked at who was talking and saw the person was hiding behind a dark pathway, his pokemon was about to attack but he stopped them to let the person talk.

Sasuke: Me and my students do have to take this seriously, it's the only way I can go back home.

???: I see. But remember, you have to understand your pokemon's feeling in order to create a wonderful friendship with them. Pokemon are beautiful beings, never forget that.

Sasuke: Just who are you exactly?

???: I'm the reason why the whole Pokemon World tournament started.

Sasuke: The reason? You mean it's your idea to start this whole tournament?

???: Yeah, with the help of Driftveil City's gym leader I can manage to start this beautiful and meaningful tournament.

Sasuke could hear some footsteps as if the person that he was talking to leaves the area.

Sasuke: ...Just who is he?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

In the Shinobi World, Ash's team was walking out of the Hidden Leaf Hospital while their wounds were being wrapped with bandages.

Sylveon: So that Kyle person wants us to spend the time we have left in this world huh?

Ash: Yeah, maybe once we are out of this world there might be no way for us to go back.

Pikachu: We have to make our last day offs most memorable one.

Sylveon: Agree, we only have a week to spare.