Chapter 51: Last Time We Hang Out

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Ash: I-I'm against Sarada?

Inojin: I'm fighting Pikachu? Now this is interesting.

Shinki: So, me with Sylveon huh? (Now that I think about it, she did learn to control sand from my Dad. I wonder how that will result)

Mirai: Alright, the finals will start in one week so make sure you all train well. Now everyone dismiss!

The eight of them nods before they starts walking out of the preliminaries stage.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

In the Pokemon World, everyone around the battle arena was silenced by the big attack. Their faces were full of amused and disbelief.

Sasuke: *Pants* (I did it... The final of the semifinal only requires two pokemon. If either Kiro or Aoi is down, it's a bad news)

Calem: D-Delphox... Absol....

Announcer: Th-The battle is over! The winner... is Sasuke Uchiha!!!

The whole audience then starts cheering loudly for Sasuke's winning on the semifinal tournament, Calem could only sigh before putting his two pokemon back into their pokeball.

Calem: I guess it was too early for me to battle you, I have to congratulate you Sasuke.

Sasuke: Thanks... I hope after you walked out of here, you can train even more and become the stronger than anything.

Calem: I'll keep that in mind! Thank you and good luck on the main final!

Kiro and Aoi quickly brought Sasuke back to the waiting room where the Kalos team is waiting for them.

Serena: Sasuke! You won!

Clemont: That's our Sasuke alright!

Bonnie: Yay!! That was super cool!!

Sasuke: Thanks... everyone...

Sasuke suddenly starts to collapse but the team quickly caught him to stop him from falling.

Serena: Sasuke?! What's wrong?!

Sasuke: I... I used up too many chakra in that Z-Crystal...

Bonnie: Oh no! Was it that final blow?! Must be very heavy for you to handle!