Epilogue : Part One

Start from the beginning

"Hey," Minho calls out to you, placing his finger under your chin to bring your head up. "He'll make it. You know him."

"Yeah, Min. For now, just take a deep breath, and let us take care of everything."

"Hey, who said you could use that nickname?"

"Chill, hyung. I just wanted to give it a try."

——

"Remember to stand straight, everyone! That's directed at you, Jisung," Hyunjin's mom announces once again.

"Yes, ma'am!"

The ceremony was to start in exactly eight minutes, and you were growing more nervous as every minute passed. You were seated at one of the benches as your heels were killing you, also having Jeongin and Changbin beside you, telling you all sorts of comforting words.

Changbin then extended his arm out in front of you, and you momentarily let go of the thorny bouquet to start playing with his fingers.

"Where is he?" You ask as your voice shakes in slight fear.

The two don't even give you an answer, and Jeongin only rubs his hand on your back.

They felt useless; they really didn't know what to do. They were told just last night that he was coming, but as the clock's hands neared 7, they were starting to doubt his appearance.

You were close to having a panic attack, but you tried to remain calm as you didn't want to add any more pressure and stress to this beautiful Monday.

The trees were a soothing green, and the roads were clear. The sound of birds chirping in their nests helped you in trying to relax, but it wasn't enough.

You just couldn't keep yourself composed when you knew someone was missing.

"Kids, get in the line now. We're about to start," Hyunjin's mom tells you three, rushing you over to your places.

"It's going to be alright, Minju," Changbin assures you once again, placing a kiss on your forehead.

You needed that brotherly feeling.

"Don't tease me when I start crying later," he jokes before treading back to his place in the line.

Lastly, you cleared your throat and gave your hair a little touch up before fixing your posture, looking at the heads of your loved ones in front of you.

It was starting and the gates were opening intimidatingly slow.

As you could only see a little bit of what the inside of the church looked like, you released another sigh, yet again looking down on your bouquet.

At least I have the flowers with me.

The first in line then began to walk down. It was your little cousin Maggie who lived abroad, and although you barely knew her, you made her your flower girl immediately after seeing her adorable face.

The next pair started walking down, and in a matter of time, you were going to be on that path, as well.

You were going to sigh again, but before you could, something touched your bare shoulder, making you look back.

There he was.

"My little Minju's all grown up," he says as his hand grabs your cheek.

You had repeatedly reminded yourself not to cry, but at the time, you just couldn't keep it in anymore.

"You made it," you grin shyly.

"Of course. It's a special day for me too, you know," he kids, making you soak up your tears and laugh a little.

"Everything's complete now," he adds as he gives you one of his classic smiles.

"Actually," you counter and he cocks his eyebrow, "not quite."

"What is it?"

Before you could say anything, you took a short peep in front of you, seeing that you had enough time to ask this important question.

"Will you walk me down?"

no name for a reason

ik i don't have a lot of readers, but for the ones who may be reading this rn

write ur own little story about what actually happens here ;))

ofc i alrdy have smth in store, but let's see how random, funny, amazing etc. this part could turn into

maybe if it's good enough, i could turn it into an alternative version of the second part to this epilogue :))

side note:
i could listen to chan sing and harmonize all freaking day 😭 his live last night was so comforting :((

dress: