127

"uh, jimin, can we talk?" namjoon pulled on the boy's arm and pulled him to the side.

"what's your problem? he's just a kid that happens to be your fan."

"jimin, you don't understand—how can someone be a fan of me? people just respect me because of my dumbass father."

"joon-hyung, he's a fan of you. why can't you accept that?"

"how did he find out about me anyways?"

jimin's face went blank.

"jimin, you didn't."

"i-i didn't mention anything about your father! i was just into the friendship and just i couldn't help to bring up that i'm working for you."

namjoon pinched his own nose, closing his eyes. "you are going to be the death of me."

"look, i'm sorry! i fucked up."

"okay fine, whatever." namjoon moved jimin to the side to face the fan of his.

"jeongguk, it's really nice to meet you but i need to get back to my apartment."

"oh! no worries! i should be heading back too."

"okay. uh, bye." namjoon walked back over to the elevator.

jeongguk waved with a big smile across his face.

"that means i have to go to." jimin said, rubbing the back of his neck. "cya jeongguk."

"bye!" he waved again.

jimin walked into the elevator, letting the doors closed.

jeongguk's smile faded.