Chapter 35: Broken Free

Start from the beginning

"Put this around his wounds for now, we need to get you guys out of here if you want him to make it."

"Ravi you need to leave, if someone caught you, you could die." The elder smiles and caressed Taehyung cheek.

"I will be okay cub, um my Queen, do you have a bobby pin on you?"

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "We already tried picking the lock genius."

"It wasn't for the lock idiot." Ravi smiled and when he had the pins he went onto one knee and twisted the pin so it could go into the hole and popped it up, before doing the same to the other side of the calls hinges.

The soldier then looked at the one who talked to him with a smile as he then lifted the cell bars right off and to the side.

"I helped design these, my Queen and Prince, I am sorry for helping Chris and spying on you and Jimin, Yoongi."

"You were following orders to the T, Ravi. It is why Suho is making you the next General." Yoongi smiled and helped his mother out.

"Yoongi take them to my house, my dad will help. Ravi, me, and you should find out where Jimin has been taken."

"Okay but can I take you jacket, it is cold up in here." Taehyung smiles with a slight nod.

"You guys make sure not to get caught, I will try my best to get to you guys." The others nod and pat the two on the back, some already heading to where Yoongi was.

"Babe be safe, I love you," Jungkook whispered and kissed his cheek before following the other.

"He's cute, better than Baekhyuns fiancé." Ravi teases and starts walking in the opposite direction.

Taehyung, however, stays a little until everyone is out of sight.

"I love you too." He whispers and follows the elder out.

"Tae, I don't think your little boyfriend likes me." He heard.

"Ravi stop being a big baby, he doesn't like a lot of people, especially ones who I helped undress." Ravi awed.

"Right, that makes sense." Taehyung then rolled his eyes amused when he saw Ravi run to his husband.

The tiger bit the inside of his cheek and went to his old room where he used to share with Jungkook and played around with the youngers sword.

~•~•~

"Jungkook stop whining, Taehyung will be fine." Yugyeom groaned sitting on the couch inside of the tiger's dad's house.

"I also met his dad which I was not prepared for," Jungkook says with his head on his brother's lap.

"You carried yourself well thought. You introduced yourself and managed to look good by helping him with Jackson."

"But I wanted to do this with Tae, he couldn't meet our parents but he met you and we all talked." Yugyeom smiled and started putting his hand through the youngers hair.

"You're such a big baby, Jungkook. If Tae loves you which he does then his dad will love you. Remember he was the one who made Jimin, Jimin so if you can handle him, you can handle anyone."

"I love you too Yeommie." Yugyeom chuckled and pulled the younger's hair a bit.

"Smartass." He mumbled but then whispered an 'I love you.' back.

"You know I think mom would be really surprised to see us like this now."

"She would think we were brainwashed, we tried helping her but she was so stubborn." The elder said caressing the scar on his younger brother's cheek.

"I'm going to go check on Jackson." Jungkook stood up and was about to leave but stopped to see his brother turn to stare at his fiancé cooking alongside Jinyoung. "Cute." He mumbled and opened a door to Jackson talking to Mark and Mr. Kim.

"Kookie, how lovely for you to come see me!" Jackson smiled big and waved the youngest over.

"Well someone needs to check in on your ass." He sassed and walked over to hug him. "I'm glad you're not dead." Jungkook mumbles.

"Of course not! I couldn't leave my favorite friend alone." Jackson chuckles and Jungkook sadly pulled away from the hug and went to do the same to Mark.

"I'm okay too Kook." Mark rolls his eyes seeming annoyed but is actually loving the hug the snake is giving him.

"Do I get a hug too from my future son-in-law?" Jungkook stilled in Marks arms.

"Mr. Kim you broke him." Mark chuckled and pushed the younger away who then slowly walked over and gave Mr. Kim a hug too.

"You're cute Jungkook I can see why my youngest likes you." The tiger whispered.

"That means a lot, thank you."

When Jungkook lets go he scurries back to Jackson, sitting opposite from Mark and talked all the way up till Youngjae screamed for all three to come.

"Sometimes I hate my brother-in-law," Jungkook utters and goes to the kitchen.

"I'll bring some food up for you two." Mr. Kim smiles and follows the kid. "Jungkook come here." He says and when the younger is in front of him he pulls him down to his ear. "You're allowed to marry my son when you want to propose." He whispers and lets him go.

"U-Uh t-thank y-you." Jungkook blushes and Mr. Kim walks away.

'He has to come back okay before I can pop the question.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only 4 more chapters after this.