Chapter forty-five

"Did you see the fight?" Harry asked, as soon as Bree picked up the facetime call.

"Like I would lose one of your fights." she said laughing.

"God, I missed your laugh." he said, smiling to the camera. "And your face. And you, in general. I just really miss you."

"I miss you too." Bree smiled shyly.

Things weren't going easy for the two of them. Harry was gone for almost a month. At first, everything was working out and they managed to talk as much as possible. But as the days went by, it became impossible for them to reach each other.

Dan was making Harry work out almost 12 hours a day. The only free time he had was before going to bed, and at that time Bree was starting her shift at the hospital already. It was getting harder and harder for them to talk and that was becoming really frustration for the both of them.

"So, how's everything going back at home?" Harry asked. Bree couldn't stop herself from smiled. Harry had just called her house his home.

"You know, same as always. The doctors said that mom won't be able to walk at all, so they just stopped the physiotherapy. They said it wasn't necessary because it wouldn't make any different."

"What about Jay? Everything good with him and Jessie?"

"Yes, they're making it work this time. Jessie is staying with us on the weekends so they can be together a little longer."

"They're probably having sex in the room right next to yours, babe." Harry laughed and Bree scrunched her nose.

"I don't really wanna talk or even think about that." she laughed too. Suddenly, they both fell silent.

"I really do miss you, you know?" Harry said. "I hate the fact that I'm not able to talk to you everyday. It's already bad enough that I don't get to actually see you and touch you."

Bree blushed at his words. She missed him too. She missed his touches, his smell, his hoarse voice in the morning. And she missed the way he always held her close while they were sleeping, even though her hair was probably bothering him. She missed the warmth of his body and his soft lips kissing her neck and shoulders. And she missed seeing him, the real him and not some pixelated version of him.

"I was thinking of going back to Bristol on valentine's day. What do you think?" Harry asked. "That way we could go out for dinner and celebrate I guess..." he rubbed the back of his head. He was shy and that was adorable. Bree smiled at how lovely he looked in that moment.

"That sounds like the perfect plan." she smiled, making him smile at her words.

"And I really wanna see Jay and your mom, maybe we can have lunch or something. But I really think we should rent an hotel room. As soon as I get my hands on you, I won't be able to control myself."

"Harry!" Bree whispered with wide eyes, trying to hide her face with her free hand. It was his time to laugh at how adorable she looked.

"Baby, you need to know that I really miss you." he shrugged. "And I've been thinking about you a lot when I... You know."

"Oh my..." Bree laughed.

"It's true. I've been thinking about our week in London, how we would make love everywhere, including on my dressing room at the gym." he laughed at the memorie. "And how you got all crazy that one night..."

"Please stop!" she begged, but her smiled was still playing widely on her face. She just loved how cheeky and funny he could be sometimes. And even though it made her a little shy, the memories also made her feel hot. And she just couldn't wait for him to be back.

"I love you so much." Harry whispered suddenly.

"I love you too."

"I'm so lucky that I found you. God, I feel like the queen of England, like I own the world or something." Bree laghed.

"You're really excited today." she stated.

"Of course I am." he cheered. "I just won another fight and I'm finally talking to my beautiful girlfriend." he smiled widely. Bree yawned. "Are you tired, babe?"

"Yeah, a little. It's getting late..."

"Fucking time zones." Harry growled. "Well, go to sleep. I'll probably go grab a drink with a few friends to celebrate the victory."

"Are you sure? I can talk a little longer if you want me to." she yawned again.

"No, it's okay. You're clearly tired." he laughed softly. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, I promise."

"I really hope so." Bree smiled lazily. Her eyes were fighting to keep open.

"Don't worry about a thing, love." he smiled. "I love you very much, and I can't wait to see you."

"I love you, Harry." he smiled again and sent a kiss to the camera.

As soon as he turned off the call, Bree placed her phone on her nightstand and laid comfortably on the bed. Valentine's day was just in two weeks and it would be so good to finally see him. And she was too shy to tell him that, but she thought the hotel idea was amazing. And she couldn't wait for it.

As she was thinking of all the things they could do when Harry came to visit, Bree finally drifted off to sleep with beautiful green eyes, plump lips and and an amazing smile filling her thoughts and dreams.

______________________________________________________________________________

A.N.: Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo

Edited